Mama's Boy

oooooo new chappy CHAPPY SPAM!! FTW!!!

We were walking in the halls and Sistine stopped us. "Wanna come mine and William's house this weekend?" she asked. Andy suddenly popped up. "Sure." he said. Frank did a ninja move to him. "HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!!?" he questioned. Then Bob popped up. "He just does."

"Not you too!" Frank said. "There's two of them!" Sistine cried out. "Anyways, William has some new friends that want to come over." she explained. "Should we bring Jared?" Frank asked. Sistine gave him the finger and walked off.

"Does that mean no?" I asked. "That means try and find out what happens." she called back to us.

Later on at Ashlin's House

Parents are home

"How have things been going while we were gone?" My dad asked us. I looked at Frank. He nodded,telling me to tell them everything.

"Well, Ashley went crazy and jumped into my social life then started dating my best friend." I explained. Ashley glared at me. "You have no proof." he said. "What happened to you and Andy?" my dad asked.

"There never was me and Andy!" Ashley said. "Where have I been?" my dad asked. I laughed. "Oh yeah, and now I'm going out with Frank. That's really all you missed." I added. Frank smiled. "Oh yeah, and Ashley compared our friends to Jersey Shore." he added.

Ashley glared at him. "You watch that?" my dad asked Ashley. He scooted back. "Don't judge me." he said. I rolled my eyes. "This is what I've been living with for the past month." I said. My dad laughed. "If I were you, I would've moved in with Frank by now." he said.

I laughed. Ashley glared at us. "Come on. I'm not THAT bad!" he whined. "Oh no, your that bad." Frank said. Ashley stuck his tounge out at him.

"Oh and Gee thinks its funny that you named us Ashley and Ashlin." I added. My dad frowned. "Theyre good names." he said. "Ashlin is more rare than Ashley." Frank added. Ashley glared at him, and I hugged him.

"So...why don't you have any caskets around here? Why arent we playing in them?!" Frank asked, still being hugged by me. "I'll look into that for you, Frank." my dad said. Frank smiled. "Thanks." he said.

"Oh, Frank thought Ashley and Andy killed you guys." I added. Frank smiled. My dad laughed. "No. I'm very alive." he said.

"What about your mom?" he asked me."Yeah where is mom?" Ashley asked. "Mama's boy." I said. "Shut up." Ashley arged. "Mama's boy." I sang.

"Okay now you die." he said. "Calm down what did I tell you about beating up your sister?"my dad asked. "To not to." Ashley mumbled. "They got along great while you weren't here." Frank said.

"Of course you would know that."Ashley said.

SATURDAY xD. still ashlins POV

"Where are we goingggggg?" Frank whined. "I told you a million times. We're going to Sistine slash William's house." I explained. "Whyyyy?" Ashley asked. "Nobody said you had to come, pretty boy." Frank told him.

"Well, Gee's gonna be there and-" Ashley started. "We know. We know, Gee's your boyfriend." I finished. "Nuh-uh! You have no proof." he argued.

"Proof? Well,that kissing image you put in Frank's head is proof." I said. Frank pretended to barf. "That just came back to me." Frank said.

We went inside Sistine/William's house. We saw Rhia put her foot up. She had Andy written in Sharpie on the bottom of her shoe. "Seriously? I expect better from you!" I said.

She smiled. "We were watching Toy Story and it sounded fun at the time." she explained. "Okay then."

LATER ON :3