Bust A Move

In Ashley's Car.

Gerard's POV:

So everyone finally decided what car to go into. Me, Ashley, Andy, and Rhia went in Ashley's car. And everyone else went in Sistine's car. "Hey Andy?" I asked. "Yeah?" he said. "Question." I said. "Answer." he shot back.

"Don't you drive?" I asked. He shook his head. "No." he said. "No?" I asked. "How do you get around?"

"Ashley drives me everywhere." he said. I looked at Ashley. "Oh." I said in a sassy tone. "Not like that, Gee." Ashley said. He tried to grab my hand. "Don't try to hold my hand. Keep your eyes on the road." I said, still sassy. I scooted towards the window. "Dude, is it me, or did it just drop, like, twenty degrees in here?" Rhia asked. "No, there's a coldfront coming off of Lake Gerard. Heading towards Lake Ashley." Andy said.

In Le other Car

Ashlin's POV

Okay, I'm glad I chose to ride in here. Why? Because we the wierdest/awesomest friends ever. Why is that? Well, we're all piled up in Sistine/William's SUV, with the music up really loud, singing along to Bust A Move, and dancing the best we can with seatbelts on.

I must say, this is pretty fun. I wonder whats going on in my car...?

Back In The 'Purdy' Car

Andy's POV

"Hey Andy? You should probably start driving yourself around." Rhia suggested. "Why?" I asked. "Because if you don't, Ashley will be single in a week." she argued.

What's so bad about that? I thought to myself. If I said that, she'd probably say Well there a cute couple just like what everyone else says. All the time.

But instead, I found myself saying, "Gerard would never do that."

"Uh...yeah he would. I think...."she trailed off.

Back in ze SUV of insane friends

Ashlin's POV

"You want it

You got it!

You want it

Baby you got it!" William and Ray sang at the top of their lungs while the whole backseat was screaming Just bust a move!!! Oh yeah. This is awesome. Seriously, the most fun I've ever had on a fifteen minute car ride.

In ze Purdy car

Gerard's POV

We finally pulled into the parking lot for the carnival and I hopped out of the car before Ashley even turned it off. Yeah. I was mad at him. Rhia hopped out of the car next. The SUV pulled up next to us. I saw them looking like they were having a party.

Everyone hopped out. "I wish I went in that car. Not the car that was in an akward silence. The car that was having boyfriend troubles. And I don't mean Andy, who's technically not my boyfriend. Man, it's hard to face the truth. Awh now I'm all depressed now." Rhia went on.

"Dude, Rhia, stop with the inner montolog. We can all hear you." Travi said. Rhia rolled her eyes. "How was the ride?" she asked. "Fucking awesome." Travi answered.

Frank and Ashlin came by singing Bust A Move. What the hell did we miss?

Later, inside the carnival

Mikey's POV

We had been at the carnival for a while. It was pretty fun. Lots of stuff to see. And I means LOTS.