Total Creeps (;

In Le SUV

Gerards POV

"We're making a coffee stop," I stated as we drove down the coast, "I can't be expected to make it through the rest of this day without more coffee."

"I'm proud of you, Gee," Bob sang, "It's been almost four hours."

"We have a schedule to keep!" William reminded.

"Don't worry," Ashlin laughed, "He has his coffee stops down to a science."

"Yeah, he'll be in and out within 2 minutes." Sistine agreed. "Well...what if its crowded?" William argued. "What if you shut up?" I snapped. Wow I turn into some bitchy white girl when I don't have coffee. "Calm down, Gee. We're almost to Starbucks." Sistine said. I smiled. Coffeeeeee ^-*

We pulled in and I jumped out and ran in. I'll assume William was saying things like "Ugh why did we stopppp" or "Gerard doesn't need his stupid coffee" or "Hes gonna take foreverrrrr.". Shortly after, I hopped back into the car. "Two minutes." Ashlin said to William, mockingly. Sistine pulled out her phone. "One minute and 37 seconds actually." She said.

Back at Bob's House

Ashlin's POV

I was tierd so I went upstairs to take a nap while everyone set up the party. I woke up to Gerard hiding under the blankets next to me. "What the hell?" I asked. "Shhhh I'm hiding." He said. Ok then... Sistine ran up the stairs and saw Gerard. "Come on Gee, you cant hide from everything." Sistine said. "Yes I can, and I will." Gerard sassed.

"Whatever. Come on Geeeeeeee." Sistine whined. Gerard shook his head. "You cant make me go down there." He argued. "Fine. I guess I'll just go hang out with Jared instead." Sistine said as she walked out of the room. I have never seen Gerard leave a room faster. I sat there for a few minutes trying to process what just happened. I walked down the stairs to see loads of people talking to each other about this go swimming. This is gonna be the best birthday ever.

Later

Moikay's POV (in case your uneducated, moikay is mikey :P)

I followed everyone outside and sat down in a shady area of Bob's backyard and Pete followed. Pete tossed me a bottle of sunscreen. "Can you help me put some on my back?" he asked. "Yeah sure." I said. I started putting some on him. "Lower." He said. I put some on lower. "Lowerrrrrrr." He said, dragging out the 'r'. "I'm not touching your ass, Pete." I laughed. "Awe. Why not? You know you want toooooo" he said. I shook my head. "Nope. But maybe later" I winked at him. "You guys are total creeps." Ashlin said as she pulled her hair back.

"Hey, at least were not being creeps towards other people." I said. "Whatever. Hey Frankie, look, a squirrel!" Ashlin said. "I'm not falling for tha- oh hey! There actually is a squir-" Frank was cut off by Ashlin pushing him into the pool. Frank's head popped up from under the water. "Not cool, dude." He said. "Woah, I'm a dude? Is it a leap year?" Ashlin asked. "That makes no sense." Pete said. "Your mom makes no sense." Ashlin sassed. "Ooh, don't you go there girlfriend, Nuh-uh-uh." Pete said, snapping his fingers. "That was very gay of you." Frank said as he got out the pool. "Girl, don't even." Pete snapped his fingers again.

"Gaaaaaay" Frank whispered. "Yeah pretty much." Pete said. "Well, at least you don't have to worry about him trying to steal your girlfriend anymore." Gerard said, popping up out of nowhere, Sistine behind him. "You thought I was trying to get Ashlin back?" Pete asked. "Pshhh whaaaaaat? Nope. Nopety nope, why would I ever think that?" Frank said. "No need to worry anymore, Pete here has got a boyfriend" Gee said.

"True." Frank said with a nod. "Oh hey Ashie, look, its Big Time Rush!" he said. "OH MY GLOB WHERE???!" Ashlin yelled. "Over there." Frank said as he pushed her into the pool. "Okay, I deserved that." She said. "Hey, err, where'd Sistine go?" Gee asked. "Over there with Jared." I said. "Wait what?" Gerard said, kind of panicky, as he ran over them. "Youre not upset that shes talking to him?" Frank asked me. "No, why would I?" I asked. "Uh, you guys had this constant fight over Sistine...?" Ashlin hinted. "Oh that? Yeah I'm over that." I said. "Over that? Or over her?" Frank asked. "Either" I said. "Or both."

"Just give me a straight answer!" Frank exclaimed. "Certainly...err...what was the question?" I asked. "UGHHHHHHH." Frank groaned. "Hey Mikes, I'm gonna go in." Pete said, gesturing to the pool. I nodded. "I'll go too." I said. We stood at the edge of the pool. "You go first." I said. "No you." He said. "You." "You." "You." "No, you."

"Fine." I said. He smiled. I grabbed his hand as I jumped in, pulling him in with me. "What the hell, dude??" he exclaimed after coming up from the water. "Hey, you were gonna get in anyways." I said.

(A/N: Heyo! Sorry for the short chapter, its more of a filler...Anyways, this is gonna be updated again anywhere from in the next 3 days to the next month. im a procrastinator ok. ALSO! Loads of you have been asking me to update 'Cause It Makes Me Who I Am' so I''ll work on that too ^~^ Okey dokey thats all ^~^

Picture to the right/at the top is Frank and Gee. I dont why I added it i just thought it was cute