The Licorice Crew

Ashley's POV *DUN DUN DUUUUUN*

Now I'm in Sistine's living room, which I'm surprised I found. Why isn't our house this big? She's a block away. You'd think houses a block away from each other look the same.

I'll investigate my house when I get home. Anyways, why did that irritate me so much? It's not like were...going...out. ..or anything. MEH! Ish not fair. MY Red Vines!!!

Back upstairs..

Andy's POV

Wow...Poor Ashley...I think.... "Hey Ashlin? Which one of us is gonna check on Ashley?" I asked. She shrugged. "I dunno. Not me." she said.

Wow. She really loves Ashley. "You go." Ashlin said. "Why meeeeee?" I groaned. "He's your best friend. Now go!" she commanded.

*Light bulb!* "AHAH!!! IDEA!!! GERARD! You go check on Ashley!" I said. He looked over from watching Ray, Frank, William, and Bob playing Mario Kart. "Me? Why?" he questioned.

"Because he's mad at YOU. If you talk to him-wait...bad idea. NEVERMIND." I started. "That's what I THOUGHT!" Gee said, then turned his attention back to the game.

"Wait a minute-why is he mad at me?!? What did I do?! He's the one who keeps saying were not going out." Gerard argued.

"Don't act like your not heartbroken every time he says that." Mikey pitced in. "Oh, you know I'm heartbroken when he says that. But I can't make him like me any more than he does." Gee said with a sigh.

"I can." I pitched in. Everyone looked at me, their faces saying, 'HUH?'. "I bet you can. Just don't" Gee said, turning his attention back to the game again.

"This doesn't change the fact that someone needs to check on Ashley." I said. "What if he left?"Ashlin asked. "We'd hear the door."Mikey said. "In this house?" Ashlin asked.

"It's not that big! It just seems like it!" William called out from the couch, not taking his eyes of the game. Gerard flopped down on the couch. "I'll go talk to him." he groaned.

He got up and started to head down the stairs, to the second floor. Then down to the first floor. *giant house, much?* I motioned Ashlin over. We went down and sat on the stairs leading to the second floor.

We were pretty much eavesdropping, but whatever.

Ashley's POV

I looked over to see Gerard. "Hey Ashley..?" he said, more like a question. "Oh, hey Red Vines." I said.

"Sooo...why did you get so upset about that? I'm not going out with you or anything." He said, breaking the silence.

"Maybe I wanna go out with you." I said,kinda mumbling. "Maybe you shouldve said something." Gerard said.

ON LE STAIRS

ANDYS POV

"They are so mature." I said. "Shut up, their still talking." Ashlin commanded.

BACK DOWNSTAIRS

ASHLEY'S POV

"I'm saying something now..." I said. "Okay, well are you saying you want to be dating? That you want to be my boyfriend?" he asked.

"Kinda..." I said sheepishly. "Well let me know when you know for sure." he said, completely sassy. He started to walk away. "Okay!! Yes!!! God, make me say it?"

"Say what?" he asked with a smile. I made a pouty face. "I love you, Red Vines."I said, kinda mumbling. He smiled, then kissed me.

AWHHHH!!!!!!! <3