Intro

Title 满级大佬穿回真千金/The full-level boss wears back to the real daughter
Author 一江听月

Su Yu is a fast-traveling boss, and the system rewards her to choose a world to retire in.
Unexpectedly, Su Yu chose to return to the original world, a novel in which she was the cannon fodder and the real daughter.

She is diligent and diligent, and does everything she can to save the person who only loves herself in that world-she abused the hero and heroine for her after she died tragically in the original book.

The fake daughter thought that Su Yu was ugly and annoying, but a short video hit the trending searches, and she became the most beautiful sister in the country.
The fake daughter thought that Su Yu's poor grades were trash, but in the end she beat her time and time again, taking the first place in the door and holding the trophy softly.

Well, these are not important, the fake daughter is proud of herself, Su Yu's father doesn't love her mother and her two brothers hate her, even Su Yu's fiancé is hers-huh? Parents, brother and fiance, why are you all chasing after Su Yu and regretting it? ? ?

Su Yu: I'm not interested in recycling garbage. Since you love recycling garbage, it's up to you to protect the earth and protect the environment, good girl.
She turned around, and the noble and gentle man in front of her was waiting for her with open arms.
Fake daughter: ...

*This article is also called [Green tea villain just wants to be with the real daughter]~~
One day after Su Yu was taken back to her home, her big villain brother came to her door, in front of everyone, handsome and good-looking With a smile on his face.

"Xiaoyu is such a good sister. I really envy
the Su family for having such a lovely daughter. Unlike me, I have already lost her."

"I'm the only one left alone, hey~"

"I'm really worried that my sister won't have enough money to spend in the future, ah, are you angry, I'm so sorry, my sister usually has pocket money starting at 100 million, and your big Su family must have some. "

"Ah, so you are Xiao Yu's fiancé who made a marriage contract since childhood. I really envy the relationship between you and Su Niannian. If it were me, knowing that the other party is a fake from a hillbilly background, I would definitely lose face."

Su Yu : "..."
She glanced at the ordinary school uniform worn by the current big villain, and couldn't help but stroked her forehead.
My bamboo horse brother was obviously a taciturn and protective character in his youth, how did he become so teased? And the tea is too early, right?

#The little fish ball is finally coming back to me, I have reformed and can no longer be a boring gourd#
#My little fish ball is so cute, I must be the only one who can have her! #
# I don't tea! I'm only mad at those hot chickens!#

Easy state, a work of practicing pens~
Content tags: Sweet texts from a wealthy family , through books, cool texts Search keywords: Protagonist: Su Yu┃ Supporting role: The next "Black Lotus Wants HE Every Day" pre-acquisition "Buddha wants to cross me every night" ┃ Others: One-sentence introduction : The green tea bamboo horse wants to squeeze me every day. Conception: Love is a heart-to-heart exchange, complete each other, and become a better self.