Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Four more in one (remember to read the words

    Ms. Su and Mr. Su.

    Hearing this name, Su Mo was stunned again, and it took a while to realize that the Ms. Su and Mr. Su she mentioned were her parents.

    It was his parents and her parents, but she called her biological parents Ms. Su and Mr. Su.

    Su Mo subconsciously felt uncomfortable, but he felt that he was also at fault. Because of the post, he was not so confident with Su Yu, so he took a deep breath and subconsciously softened his tone.

    In his opinion, this is already humiliating.

    "Xiao Yu, your parents will come. They heard that you are going to perform on stage a few days ago, and they are looking forward to it." When

    Su Mo said this, he was a little duplicity, because at home, because of that time His mother failed to bring her back, and his father lost his temper at home the next day.

    Rather than saying that they came to watch the show this time, it might be better to say that they came because of Nian Nian.

    When Nian Nian is the host, their faces are also bright. As for Su Yu, they are still angry in their hearts. When they see Su Yu, they will definitely be furious and unable to speak well.

    But these, I can't talk to Xiao Yu, even, he will go to see his parents in a while.

    "Brother."

    Just as he was thinking, he heard Su Yu open his mouth and shout, his voice was sweet.

    He immediately came back to his senses, feeling a little unspeakably happy in his heart.

    But when he looked up, what he saw was Su Yu facing Su Yanxing. She was arranging his clothes for him, and Su Yanxing bowed his body with his head slightly lowered, very obedient.

    "Brother, you didn't fix your collar properly, I'll fix it for you again." Su Yu smiled, all his attention was on Su Yanxing.

    It turned out that the brother was not calling himself, but Su Yanxing.

    At this moment, Su Mo felt extremely uncomfortable, as if a hole had been pulled open in his heart, and then, his heart was poured into countless winds, torn, swayed, and uncomfortable.

    From the corner of Su Yanxing's eyes, he saw Su Mo's pale expression, felt his gaze fixed on his face, and the smile on his face became gentler, and couldn't help but widen.

    The post has been sent out, including the conversation between Su Yu and Su Mo just now, and it was also sent out with embellishments.

    The rehearsal teacher came in with a watch. After entering, he felt that the atmosphere in the dressing room was not right. Why was it so quiet?

    This group of half-grown children was going to the party soon, but they were all very happy.

    Then the rehearsal teacher saw Su Mo standing in front of her, and the students were all looking at Su Mo, so she knew it and walked over.

    "Okay, what should I do? The makeup is done. I will go through the process in a while. After six o'clock, we will start..." She walked to Su Mo and saw the girl standing beside

    Su Mo. The pair of boys and girls behind Mo were stunned for a moment.

    The boy was Su Yanxing, who was only wearing Hanfu, but the girl was a little strange.