Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    rooftop? What are you going to do on the rooftop?

    Subconsciously, Su Yu wanted to raise his leg to the rooftop, but he took a step, turned back, and asked Du Mingxing, "How do you know they went to the rooftop?" Du Mingxing said

    honestly "Brother Yang likes to go to the rooftop."

    "... My brother came to find Sheng Tianyang and left directly, or did he leave after talking for a while?" Su Yu asked again.

    Du Mingxing was really a fool. What did he ask and what did he say: "Go straight away, what's wrong? Su Xiaoyu, your expression is so serious? Our Yang brother is not a bad person, our Yang brother is just a bit aggressive, but our Yang brother Brother will not bully people casually, he is a good school bully!"

    Su Yu: "..."

    She pinched the bridge of her nose, not going to talk to this idiot anymore.

    Du Mingxing bit the lollipop and returned to the classroom in a daze. Then he was surrounded by a group of boys asking him about Su Yu.

    He scratched his head and thought about Brother Yang's attitude towards Su Yu. Then he couldn't let others poach the wall if he was killed. He vowed not to say anything, and pushed this group of guys, "Su Yu belongs to Brother Yang! Don't try to poach someone!"

    "What? Su Yu belongs to Brother Yang? Damn! What kind of melon is this! What did I miss?" "

    Du Mingxing, hurry up and tell me, why does Su Yu belong to Brother Yang?" "

    That's right, it's just Yang Brother is worthy of a beautiful woman like Su Yu! But how can Su Yu like Brother Yang...I mean Su Yu studies so well!" "Yes,

    Du Mingxing, hurry up and tell them what they are good at. This is completely unexpected!"

    "Yes, I also heard from people in the competition class that Su Yu was admitted to the competition class because of Gu Feiyuan, to be at the same table with him!" Du Mingxing listened to each sentence

    . , my head is going to be dumbfounded.

    He... When did he say that Su Yu belongs to Brother Yang? What he meant was that Brother Yang was interested in Su Yu, but Brother Yang hadn't caught up with Su Yu very much, and the action hadn't even started yet.

    "Du Mingxing, talk to me! Brother Yang is really dating Su Yu?!" Hearing

    such a question again, Du Mingxing's mind suddenly flashed, and he thought of a superb idea. He smiled while biting a lollipop After a while, he said very seriously: "You can talk about Brother Yang's affairs casually? Brother Yang didn't let me say it!" If

    Su Yu and Brother Yang get on good terms, let's see who dares to chase Su Yu in vain!

    When the other people heard Du Mingxing's words, they were almost sure that Su Yu and Sheng Tianyang were on good terms. After all, Du Mingxing was Sheng Tianyang's younger brother, so it must be true.

    So, not long after Su Yu left, the news spread, and it turned out that Su Yu went to the international class to find Sheng Tianyang.

    At this time, the class bell rang.

    The teacher stepped on the bell and came to the classroom, only to find that Su Yu and Su Yanxing, two students who had just transferred from the ordinary class, had skipped class!

    After Su Yu reached the rooftop, he gently pushed open the half-hidden door on the rooftop, and saw the two teenagers standing in front of her with their backs to her at a glance.