Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    "After school today, I'll go back to Sheng's house."

    Su Yanxing spoke suddenly. When he spoke, Sheng Tianyang was still talking non-stop. He didn't realize that Su Yanxing had spoken for a while. It took a few seconds to froze.

    "Brother, what are you talking about?"

    Su Yanxing leaned on the railing stretchedly, and turned to look at the playground not far away.

    There was a group of boys playing football on the playground, swaying their youth and sweat in the sun, his eyes were calm and gentle, and he repeated, "I said, after school today, I will go back to Sheng's house." There are some things that

    cannot No more escaping, some things have to be passed over, blindly pretending that they don't exist, when the matter is over, it is actually deceiving oneself.

    Whether it's him, or... his mother.

    When Sheng Tianyang heard that Su Yanxing was going back to Sheng's house, he was stunned for a few seconds, and then jumped up in reaction, "No, no, no, no, brother, you can't go back, something will happen, you can't go back, mom It's not normal, I can't go back!"

    He was subconsciously nervous, circling around Su Yanxing, muttering.

    Su Yanxing wanted to speak, but Sheng Tianyang interrupted him loudly: "Brother, you can't, at least not now.

    " If he is in charge, however, he is afraid that his mother will do something.

    Moreover, Su Yu is not here now, what if something happens to his brother after he returns?

    Sheng Tianyang subconsciously felt that if brother had to go back to Sheng's house, it would be best if Su Yu was there.

    Once this thought flashed through my mind, I became more and more determined. Yes, if I must go to Sheng's house, I would go there when Xiao Yu was around.

    "In a few days, brother, Mom's mood is the most unstable these days, it's still a few days, a few days." Sheng Tianyang pulled Su Yanxing's arm and said again.

    There was no rush to go back to Sheng's house. Seeing that Sheng Tianyang had a firm attitude and a serious expression, Su Yanxing didn't insist.

    However, once this matter is decided in my heart to do it, it becomes a plan that must be done.

    ...

    When Su Yu came out of the arena, he let out a long breath, and felt much more relaxed.

    Everyone took the bus back to school.

    On the way back, Su Yu originally wanted to sleep for a while, but couldn't. Although the time was when the school was still in class, she still took out her mobile phone and sent Su Yanxing a message.

    ——I've finished my exams and I'm going back to school. What shall we have for dinner?

    Su Yanxing originally thought that Su Yu was almost over, so when Su Yu's message was sent, he immediately lowered his head and quietly replied - A barbecue restaurant opened near home recently, shall we go eat?

    There was a smile on the corner of his lips, as if his spring breeze and peach blossoms were about to return.

    Su Yu couldn't help laughing, the afternoon sun shone warmly through the window, making her whole body so warm, she quickly replied a good word.

    "Xiao Yu, look at this!"

    Zhou Yuan was sitting next to Su Yu, holding a mobile phone to eat melons, "It's also a coincidence, after we finished the game, that Lin Jinyan suddenly became a hot search, I think it's probably I bought it, and he didn’t show much after the new technology competition a month ago, and after being invisible for a month, he suddenly became popular again.”