Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Three more in one

    Su Yu watched Su Yanxing leave the classroom, then waited, and then quietly slipped out through the back door.

    How could she be really relieved.

    In the corridor outside, his brother had disappeared for a long time, Su Yu didn't even think about it, and walked directly to the direction of the teacher's office.

    At this moment, everyone was studying by themselves in the morning, and there were very few people in the aisle. When she got to the office, she saw Su Niannian waiting there with a haggard face.

    Su Niannian's complexion looks very bad, her skin is not as white and lustrous as before, her eye sockets are deep blue, her eyes are red, red and swollen as if she has been crying all night, even her hair is a little greasy. It just wasn't properly taken care of.

    Su Yu carefully recalled the plot in the book. This period of time was when Su Niannian was proud of the spring breeze. Could it be because of yesterday's post?

    As she was thinking, Su Niannian's red and swollen eyes looked over.

    System: "Attention! Attention! Trigger the change of the main line related plot in advance!"

    Su Yu: "????"

    She just glanced at me, does this change the main line related plot? I don't seem to have followed the original book to be a demon, have I?

    System: "The vicious female supporting role is originally a tool to promote the main plot. You didn't have such a big collision with the heroine in the past few times, but it involved the important stalk of real and fake daughters. Although you didn't directly say that she is a fake daughter. One thing, but she couldn't bear it anymore, and was forced to trigger the follow-up plot ahead of time—vomiting blood for love." "Spitting blood for love

    ?!"

    Su Yu frowned, completely speechless about this plot. Such a paragraph?

    System: "Yes, the original plot is like this—"Su Yu's words made Su Niannian feel depressed. One night passed, and when she saw Su Yu the next day, all kinds of emotions came to her heart, and she spit out A mouthful of blood came and passed out.'”

    "So, what did I say in the original plot?" Su Yu wondered, was she so fierce, a word can make the heroine Su Niannian vomit blood?

    The system was silent for a while, then whispered: "You said this—'Su Niannian, now everyone knows you are a fake, and after a long time, everyone will only like the real one. And my thoughts are all fake , Why don't you go and pad your chest and your ass, Brother Fei Yuan doesn't like airports.'" Su Yu

    couldn't help laughing, a little naive, but it was really murderous, she suddenly felt that she used to be a little cute.

    "0258 You can still laugh, you will be punished for touching the main plot so early!" The system was speechless.

    Su Yu clicked his tongue twice, and said in a big way: "Then just reverse the plot that needs to be changed?" System: "????"

    I

    'm just a novice in the small system, I don't know how to play it? ?

    Su Yu straightened her chest and walked past Su Niannian. Su Niannian covered her mouth and retched, but held back.

    Standing in front of Su Niannian, Su Yu blinked and said, "If a person vomits blood casually, he must be in poor health, right? People in poor health probably won't live long. When the time comes, parents, brother Even if I feel pity for you, but thinking that you won't live long, that is to compensate you in advance, they are all mine. If the Gu family knows that Gu Feiyuan's baby lover started vomiting blood at a young age, I'm afraid they have to reconsider the engagement Oh, hey..."