Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Su Niannian's face turned even paler, she lowered her head, clenched her fists, and finally fled under the eyes of Su Yu, the 'vicious female partner'.

    Su Yu comfortably took her brother's hand back to the ordinary eighth class.

    Of course Zhou Yuan followed Su Niannian back to the competition class to spy on her, and Song Xingchen followed to watch the excitement.

    Back in the classroom, after Su Yu sat down, she was in a very good mood and was very excited. She turned her head to look at Su Yanxing with bright eyes, and took out a candy from her pocket, "Brother, open your mouth. "

    Su Yanxing was stunned for a moment, and he opened his mouth when all the candy in Su Yu's hand was handed to his mouth, his eyes were full of question marks.

    "Your reward, my brother did a great job in the exam!" Su Yu gave Su Yanxing a thumbs up, just super happy.

    They can go to the competition class together.

    Su Yanxing bit the candy, and silently looked at Su Yu, who was the first in the exam but the second to last in the competition class, who was happy: "..." Zhang Qiong is really

    a man of his word. The radio station of Mingqi High School will play some soothing songs to let everyone relax.

    Then, when everyone heard the song on the radio station, it suddenly stopped, and then a voice that was difficult to say through gritted teeth came out.

    "Su Niannian from the competition class of the second year of high school is far inferior to Su Yu from the eighth class of the ordinary class. She is not even worthy of carrying her shoes."

    Just this sentence, and then all the voices stopped abruptly.

    After a while, the music continued to play.

    Regarding the names Su Yu and Su Niannian, these two names are no strangers to the students of Mingqi High School, everyone knows who they are.

    Suddenly someone ran to the radio station and said such a sentence, it was so exciting!

    Su Mo's recent announcement activities have all stopped, and Su Qi doesn't need him to take care of him now, and Su Qi will go back to school in a day or two, so Su Mo is staying in the third department of high school.

    Of course he also heard the sound of the radio.

    The students in the third year international class looked at him.

    Su Mo: "..."

    What the hell is going on? !

    Su Mo came to the second grade, and went directly to the competition class to find Su Niannian.

    Standing at the door of the classroom, he saw Su Niannian crying on the table at a glance. Although the pain in his heart was still there, it was not so deep. He frowned and walked in.

    Everyone also knew the handsome guy Su Mo, and knew that he was Su Niannian's older brother—er, a fake older brother, so at most they secretly looked over, and no one would say anything.

    "Su Yanxing must have cheated! How could he just be one point higher than me! He sat behind me in the exam! He must have cheated!" In the competition class, a

    boy roared with righteous indignation, his eyes were red, I'm so angry.

    Obviously, he was the 41st in this exam, and was kicked out of the competition class by Su Yanxing.