Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    It's fierce, fierce, and...beautiful.

    Su Niannian's heart beat faster, fear and shyness intertwined in her heart, she raised her head, her hair was pulled by him, she felt her scalp was hanging up, the pain caused tears to come out of her eyes.

    She pursed her lips tightly, like a stubborn little white flower swaying in the wind.

    "Dad told Xiaoyu to go home. Dad will go home on Wednesday."

    Su Yu came out to wash his hands, and when he passed the corner of the stairs, he saw this scene, and his heart skipped a beat.

    It's over, why did her brother get involved with Su Niannian?

    In the plot of the original book, her brother later abused Su Niannian physically and mentally to avenge her...

    "The book does not explicitly describe Su Yanxing's emotional journey towards Su Niannian, but in general books, regardless of the decent villain, They are all proactive towards women, all the staff are single arrows, the plot in Su Yanxing's original book is not a green tea character design, but a perverted paranoid character design, so..." The system couldn't hold back, and took the initiative to chat with

    Su Yu.

    If her brother gets involved with Su Niannian, it will inevitably be interspersed into the main plot. Besides, how can the male supporting role and the villain be worthy of the heroine's love? At that time, her brother will be severely slapped in the face!

    Before her brother has feelings for the heroine, this sign must be extinguished.

    "Brother!"

    Su Yu shouted loudly and trotted over.

    Su Yanxing turned around and saw Su Yu running over with a serious face, the high ponytail behind his head swaying cutely, he realized what he was doing, and immediately let go of Su Niannian's hair.

    But before he could take a step back to show his innocence, Su Yu rushed over and pulled himself behind her.

    Su Yanxing raised his eyelids to look at her, couldn't help but pursed his lips, and stood obediently behind her.

    "What are you doing?" Su Yu came running over quickly, her voice was panting, and she could hear that she was a little angry.

    Su Yanxing looked at her side face with tightly pursed lips, but said nothing.

    Su Niannian was relieved now, and the blush on her face began to recede. Seeing Su Yu glaring at her, she thought about what happened just now, and deliberately concealed it for Su Yanxing, so she said: "Little Yu, Su Yanxing is your elder brother, and I also regard him as an elder brother."

    Su Yanxing: "?????????"

    Su Yu: "..."

    A nest of anger suddenly came up , her face instantly turned cold, and she said regardless of the plot line or not: "I've never seen someone rushing to be a younger sister. Isn't Su Mo and Su Qi two good brothers enough?" She was depressed

    . The voice leaned over and said, emphatically emphasizing the three words "Grand Brother Gan".

    Su Niannian blushed and then turned pale again: "Xiao Yu, they are all my brothers, you are mistaken..." "

    Put away your appearance, it is useless to me, don't come to my brother in the future!" Su Yu said He really didn't want to touch anything related to Su Niannian at all, so he shook his face and dropped this sentence, resisting the urge to hit someone, turned around and dragged Su Yanxing to the classroom.