Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    It was almost two o'clock in the morning when Butler Shen came to pick him up.

    Sheng Tianyang slept in the co-pilot's seat and fell asleep a long time ago.

    Su Yu sat side by side with Su Yanxing in the back seat. She had been in the exam for a day, and she was worried about Su Yanxing before, so she had already fallen asleep leaning on Su Yanxing's shoulder.

    Only Su Yanxing, who has not fallen asleep, lowered his eyes and played with Su Yu's hand.

    Her thin and soft hand was obediently quiet and warm in his palm.

    He seemed to have something on his mind all the time, and his brows were always furrowed.

    "Xiaoyang."

    Steward Shen hurried over after getting out of the car, knocking on the car window first, and shouting.

    Of course, Sheng Tianyang was fast asleep right now, so he didn't react at all.

    The rear door opened, butler Shen looked over, but it was Su Yanxing who got out of the car, and he hurriedly called out: "Little Ayan."

    Su Yanxing hummed, but did not move.

    Butler Shen pondered for two seconds and then said: "My wife is fine, but I have been in a bad mood. I am with you now, and my husband asked me to pick you up. Ayan, have you not eaten yet? Grandpa Shen will take you to dinner first." .”

    Su Yanxing didn’t make a sound, turned around, bent down and lowered his head to hug Su Yu inside.

    As soon as she moved, Su Yu woke up. She opened her eyes and saw that it was very dark, and the car lights shone on Su Yanxing's body, making his eyebrows and eyes very dark with the light behind them.

    "Brother?" Su Yu struggled to get down, but Su Yanxing held her down, carried her into the car behind, and sat in directly.

    Obviously, he completely forgot that Sheng Tianyang was sleeping soundly in the co-pilot.

    When Steward Shen woke up Sheng Tianyang, when he opened his eyes, his eyes were still full of rebelliousness, and he almost lost his temper, but when he saw that the sky was dark and the air was particularly fresh, he remembered where he was now.

    Sheng Tianyang got out of the car and got into the car.

    Su Yu sat in the middle, with Su Yanxing and Sheng Tianyang on the left and right. She was much more awake now, but she was very hungry.

    Sheng Tianyang rubbed his eyes, turned his head to look at himself, and suddenly asked, "Are you hungry?"

    Su Yanxing raised his eyebrows, and glanced at Sheng Tianyang who took his words away.

    However, Sheng Xiaoyang seemed to be inspired by this sight, and summoned up the courage to say to Su Yu very generously: "Brother Yang will take you to dinner later!"

    Su Yu rubbed his stomach, nodded with a smile: "Okay."

    Sheng Tianyang immediately became happy, and told her with his fingers what delicious food and what night snacks were delicious, and he never stopped talking, very excited.

    Butler Shen in the passenger seat turned his head several times, looking at Sheng Tianyang with indescribable and gratified gazes.

    "Take me and Xiaoyu home first." As the car drove into the city center, Su Yanxing finally interrupted Sheng Tianyang's chattering mouth.