Chapter 55

Chapter 55 End of Text

    Since the confession, Su Yu found that her brother had changed.

    In the past, her brother blushed and would not take a step closer, but now, although her brother blushed, he couldn't help asking for more.

    If he wants to kiss, he will rub and rub, no matter if she is doing a problem, or reading a book on the sofa after taking a bath.

    But when he really kissed, and he couldn't get better relief, he would look at her with red eyes like a rabbit, as if it was all her fault.

    Several times, Su Yu thought, how about...?

    But her brother always carried her back to his room when it was urgent, kissed her, and muttered: "Xiao Yu is still young..."

    Then he went outside and closed the door, and went to the bathroom to take a shower by himself, making Su Yu's face full of tears. Stupid, but what her brother said is right, although she is not young mentally, she is indeed still young.

    Su Yu thought about this, and suddenly wanted to grow up quickly.

    Grow up enough to stand side by side with Su Yanxing, be upright and do whatever he wants to fall in love.

    Su Niannian left the competition class and went to the ordinary class, but the Su family's affairs had nothing to do with Su Yu at all, so she didn't bother to pay attention at all.

    However, occasionally some gossip news would reach her ears through Zhou Yuan's mouth.

    For example, the matter of Su Niannian and Gu Feiyuan's divorce, or Su Niannian's plan to become a trainee of Su Mo Company through Su Mo, and become his junior sister to debut in the future, or Su Qi began to study hard. He set the flag that he will be admitted to the competition class in the next final exam.

    There are many things happening in the school, but Su Yu seems to have been torn apart from that plot line. She is completely like a bystander, watching other people's stories.

    After the midterm exam, according to Tianjin Entertainment's arrangement, she took a few days off and flew abroad to shoot that commercial.

    That time, it was Su Yanxing who accompanied Su Yu, and it was the Sheng family's company, and the whole process went smoothly.

    If this kind of advertising schedule is a well-known star, there will be some materials. However, because Su Yu is an amateur or a student, the secrecy is kept very good. Until the filming is over, there is no material.

    But Lin Jinyan failed to recognize his relatives, it seemed that he let go of this matter, and then he retreated to make a movie.

    Lin Jinyan is very attentive when making movies, and will cut off unnecessary contact with the outside world, so for a long time to come, everything will be calm.

    Su Yu put all his heart and soul into his studies.

    The next step is not only to prepare for the final exam in the future, and even the college entrance examination next year, but also to study the competition questions without interruption.

    The competition in the city is over, followed by the competition in the province, and then to the whole country. The time is very tight.

    Su Yu felt that the winter vacation was coming in a blink of an eye.

    The winter vacation is coming, which means that the Chinese New Year is coming.

    New Year's Eve, this time's New Year's Eve is of great significance to Su Yu.