Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The air seemed to condense at this moment, and Su Yu obviously saw Lin Jinyan's brows furrowed.

    But coincidentally, that kind of emotion is also needed in this small scene audition, so for a while, she couldn't tell why his face changed.

    "It seems that you don't want to let go."

    Lin Jinyan didn't answer Su Yu, and whispered close to Su Yu's ear, he lowered his eyes, took a deep breath, as if his emotions were released at this moment, and embraced Su Yu His hands also tightened.

    Outside, seeing this scene, Su Yanxing directly raised his leg and walked to the door, kicking the door open.

    Inside the door, Lin Jinyan suddenly raised his head and looked towards the door.

    He saw a young man with an outstanding appearance, with a warm and beautiful face and deep eyes.

    "Enough."

    Su Yan walked over, pushed Lin Jinyan away, pulled Su Yu up, pulled him behind him, and turned his head to look at her.

    Lin Jinyan was originally kneeling on the ground, but now he stood up slowly. He squinted his eyes, wiped the tears that fell from the corners of his eyes just now, and raised his eyebrows to look at Su Yanxing.

    That gaze was sizing up and disdainful.

    Su Yanxing also had a cold face, his tall figure was not inferior in front of Lin Jinyan, and although he was young but not stage-frightened, his expression was even more stern.

    The first time Lin Jinyan saw Su Yanxing, he felt a thrill of meeting an opponent.

    With such an appearance and such an aura, who is he?

    "Brother, I'm fine." Su Yu pulled Su Yanxing's hand, seeing him staring at Lin Jinyan, couldn't help feeling a little nervous.

    She is still not sure if Lin Jinyan is Su Niannian's mysterious uncle, but what if he is?

    If so, this person is the one who caused her brother to die tragically in the original plot, and she had to cheer up.

    Su Yanxing hummed, and pulled Su Yu out without taking another look at Lin Jinyan.

    At this time, the director of Tianjin Entertainment also came in. She first looked at Su Yu, then at Su Yanxing, and finally at Lin Jinyan.

    "Teacher Lin Jinyan, how are you doing? Are you satisfied?"

    She smiled with confidence.

    Lin Jinyan wants to cooperate, well, of course Tianjin Entertainment welcomes him, and if he wants to interview Su Yu, the heroine they have selected, they can also arrange it.

    Now the interview has also been done, and the result, they all saw it just now, anyway, Su Yu did not disgrace Tianjin Entertainment—although Su Yu is not an artist of Tianjin Entertainment.

    Lin Jinyan laughed, lowered his head, and said in a low voice, "Indeed, he is a good seed, but it's a pity that he just made a commercial. Are you interested in signing a contract to become a star? Sign with my company, and I can give you very good treatment "

    He raised his head and asked Su Yu in front of Tianjin Entertainment.

    Su Yu immediately felt that her brother was holding her hand tightly. Obviously, he was a little nervous. She squeezed it reassuringly, then turned her head and refused graciously, "Sorry, I'm not interested." Lin Jinyan