Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Su Yu's heart skipped a beat for a moment, and then he put it down gently, for fear that something would grow out of him if he put it too heavily.

    She opened her mouth, but she didn't realize that her voice was a little choked: "Brother..."

    Su Yanxing didn't raise his head immediately, his forehead rested on the back of Su Yu's hand for a while, Su Yu could feel the warmth The liquid fell down, almost burning the back of her hand.

    Su Yu bit his lip, and suddenly his eyes became wet.

    Her brother was crying, and Su Yanxing was crying.

    She is not really dead now, but in a state of 'fake death'. She was saved in the end, but her brother was still so sad that he couldn't recover. Then, in the original plot, when she fell to pieces from the mountain like that , How sad he must be...

    Su Yu turned his body, stroked Su Yanxing's hair with the other hand, and then said softly: "Brother, I'm here, I'm here, I'm fine.

    " It's like coaxing a child's tone.

    The doctors next to him also laughed comfortably, thinking that their brother and sister had a good relationship, and hurriedly said: "Young man, your sister has woken up and everything is normal, don't be sad." "Yes, yes

    , This is simply a medical miracle, my heart stopped beating just now!" "

    That means they have a good relationship, my sister must have felt my brother's reluctance, okay, okay, don't be sad."

    Su Yanxing didn't come out With a sound, he grabbed Su Yu's hand that was gently stroking his hair with his backhand, and his finger bones gradually tightened. His palm covered the back of Su Yu's hand, and the cold temperature was warming up little by little.

    Su Yu didn't say anything else, thanked the doctor, and then asked the doctor to give them some separate space.

    Teacher Li didn't think too much about it either. She knew Su Yanxing and Su Yu's backgrounds, and knew that the two brothers and sisters had a good relationship. Su Yu's appearance just now scared her too. Su Yanxing must have been very scared. So, she followed and waited outside.

    "Brother, I'm really fine. Well, you said that you will take me to play on the National Day, where shall we go?"

    Su Yu whispered again, gently coaxing Su Yanxing, and reassured: "Brother , it won’t happen suddenly in the future, definitely not.”

    Su Yanxing stroked Su Yu’s fingers, and then slowly raised his head, his eyes were still a little red, and his eyelashes were still stained. Some moist tears, his thin lips were tightly pressed.

    Su Yu blinked, raised his uncaught hand and poked Su Yanxing's face: "Brother, you look good when you cry, okay, don't cry, brother, you are such an adult, why don't you still cry?" Cry."

    Su Yanxing blinked his eyes, and the end of his eyes was also slightly stained red, and his voice was still a little hoarse: "What's going on?"

    Su Yu had already thought about what might happen to him Tell her brother, of course you can't tell people in this world about the system.

    "I don't know, I just fainted suddenly, but I don't have any discomfort in my body." She paused and said, "When brother grabbed my hand, I began to regain consciousness and then woke up."

    "So I think that it wasn't the doctor who rescued me that woke me up. It was because my brother grabbed me and dragged me back from the abyss." Su Yu moved closer and said softly.