Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    "Brother Du, come back quickly, Brother Yang is fighting with someone!"

    As soon as Su Yu sat down, he heard a boy from the international class rushing to talk to Du Mingxing.

    When Du Mingxing heard this, he immediately rolled up his sleeves, stopped the recording for the time being, and rushed back with a fierce look on his face, while being extremely arrogant, "Who is so bold that dares to fight with Brother Yang?" "Can

    you Who, just Su Qi, our Yang brother said a few words that Su Yu is his sister, Su Qi was upset, the two of them hit it off after a few words, no one can persuade you!" "Dare to

    fight My brother Yang, let's go! Go back and fight!"

    When Du Mingxing heard that it was Su Qi who was fighting with Sheng Tianyang, he became even more aggressive, as if he had been upset with Su Qi for a long time.

    When Su Niannian heard that Su Qi was fighting with Sheng Tianyang, Su Niannian stood up, her face was full of worry and anxiety: "What?! My brother is fighting with someone?!"

    She rushed over in a hurry, her face All panicked.

    Su Yu and Su Yanxing stood up together, they looked at each other, and walked out of the classroom to the international class together.

    Given the relationship between Gu Feiyuan and the Su family, he also got up and went over.

    Song Xingchen and Zhou Yuan followed Su Yu to join in the fun.

    Hearing this, many people from other classes also went to watch the excitement.

    Because although Sheng Tianyang was very aggressive in school, he raised his chin and raised his nostrils to look at people all day long, and his expression was also very aggressive, but they hadn't heard much about fighting, it seemed a long time ago.

    A long time ago, Sheng Tianyang had a fight and became a god in the first battle. After that, he became a school bully that no one dared to mess with.

    Now that this kind of grand occasion reappeared, everyone wanted to go and join in the fun, not to mention that the person fighting with him was Su Qi.

    When Su Yu and Su Yanxing rushed over, they saw that a large space had been vacated in the middle of the classroom of the international class, and the tables were squeezed to one side.

    But at present, it is obvious that Sheng Tianyang, who is taller, has the upper hand.

    "Brother Yang, I'll help you!" Du Mingxing rushed over.

    As soon as he rushed over, Sheng Tianyang's other younger brothers also rushed over.

    At the same time, there were also people from the senior year, including Su Mo.

    After Su Mo came over, he didn't see Su Yu and Su Yanxing for the first time, but he saw Su Qi fighting with Sheng Tianyang, so he walked over to try to persuade the fight without saying a word.

    "What are you doing? Don't fight!"

    But now that everyone is fighting hard, how can they pay attention to his words.

    Su Mo was forced to join after a few words of persuasion, and by the way, he joined Su Mo and Su Qi's well-behaved boys. Suddenly, the fight between two people turned into a group fight.

    The development of the matter was so fast that Su Yu felt a headache watching it.

    "Sheng Tianyang!"