Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Su Yu accidentally saw Su Yanxing's ears that seemed to be pricked up all of a sudden, and his eyes that were instantly turned up.

    She weighed it in her heart, Gu Feiyuan is the male lead, tall and indifferent, as tall as a bamboo pole, but thin and weak.

    But her brother is different. Her brother has been helping with the work since he came to their house. Although he is handsome and looks gentle and gentle, he is strong and strong, tall and powerful. The nose is afraid that it will be sunken.

    If his brother beats Gu Feiyuan, the hatred value will probably be maximized. What if her brother is injured by the hero's protagonist's halo in advance?

    "Brother, I'll go out and deal with it. You wait for me in the classroom."

    Su Yu turned his head and pulled Su Yanxing's hand, which was tense all over.

    Her hands were soft, and when he touched Su Yanxing, he felt his palms were scalded, but subconsciously clenched them tightly.

    "Huh?" He looked down at Su Yu, pursed his lips, obviously unwilling to go out.

    Gu Feiyuan must be talking nonsense, Xiao Yudan doesn't know how to write love letters to others.

    Su Yu had no choice but to tiptoe and whispered something in Su Yanxing's ear.

    When Su Yanxing heard this, he nodded, and suddenly there was a smile in his eyes.

    He looked Gu Feiyuan up and down, and a silent smile appeared on his handsome face again.

    It turned out that she was worried that he would beat up Gu Feiyuan, and it was just such a bamboo pole, so he would break it easily if he broke it lightly.

    Gu Feiyuan thought that Su Yan would leave, after all, this was a private matter between him and Su Yu, but he didn't expect him to just stand there like this?

    Su Yu spoke with confidence, without any scruples, and said honestly: "You don't need to answer me, that love letter, just treat me as a temporary ghost, confused by your appearance, people, I always like good-looking people , you don’t need to answer me, I don’t need it, I don’t like you now, and now that I’ve realized, my brother looks much better than you.”

    First of all, she was indeed the one who did the love letter, and she couldn't deny it. Secondly, she didn't like Gu Feiyuan anymore. This matter should be made clear sooner or later to avoid any misunderstandings and troubles in the future.

    Thirdly, her brother is indeed prettier than Gu Feiyuan. She said that to make Gu Feiyuan a little self-aware. With such a good-looking person around her, how could she still be fascinated by him because of his looks?

    There wasn't much expression on Su Yanxing's handsome face, only the smile could not be restrained from his eyes.

    Gu Feiyuan's eyes were not blind, and he could tell at a glance that Su Yanxing was very proud. When he saw it, he felt a little bored for no reason.

    This is the first time, the first time someone said that his appearance is not as good as others, since he was young, he was the most dazzling one in school.

    He still remembered Su Yu blushing and shy eyes full of shyness when he gave him the love letter.

    How can people say that they don't like it and don't like it?

    Gu Feiyuan looked at Su Yu, thinking that he only said that because Su Yanxing was here, to make him jealous?

    Speaking of him like this in front of others really caught his attention and made him angry.