Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Su Yanxing was thinking about something, but it was Su Yu's "brother" that pulled his thoughts back. When he looked up, he saw a big blue truck roaring past in front of him.

    "Brother!"

    The moment Su Yu saw Su Yanxing's bicycle disappearing behind the truck, his entire face turned pale, and his mind went blank. He couldn't even walk while standing there.

    But soon, the big truck continued to drive forward, as if it was not affected by any obstacles.

    Su Yu saw her brother standing there pushing his bicycle again. The young man was tall and straight. Even though he was wearing a mask and only showed his eyebrows, he was still the most beautiful scenery in this late summer.

    Her heart fell again. The moment just now, maybe only a few seconds, but Su Yu felt as if a lifetime had passed.

    "Brother! What are you thinking about? You are absent-minded when you walk. Don't be like this in the future!"

    Su Yu walked over, looked left and right, then pulled Su Yanxing back a little, and waited for the green light before moving forward. Looking up at him, his eyes are very serious, even serious.

    Su Yanxing was very irritable at first, but his younger sister Qing Lingling looked at him with concern and worry in her eyes, and suddenly her heart softened. His eyes were very bright, but there was a tinge of red at the end of them. .

    "I see." He whispered.

    Su Yu felt that Su Yanxing said these four words absent-mindedly, so she couldn't help frowning, and took her brother's hand: "Brother, you must be careful when crossing the road in the future. Promise me, okay?

    " I was scared, afraid that he would be decapitated by a car just like in the original plot, with blood all over the place.

    "I promise you." Su Yanxing's heart was like fireworks, but he nodded with downcast eyes. He was tall, but he looked very obedient.

    Su Yu clenched her brother's hand tightly. She didn't think much at this moment. She just felt that she was about to lose her brother. Now she wanted to hold his hand and feel that he was by her side.

    Su Yanxing's palms were very hot, and it became even hotter after being grabbed by Su Yu, and even started to sweat.

    He lowered his eyes and glanced at Su Yu again, but didn't let go.

    "I brought you milk tea, covered with cheese milk."

    "Brother, I bought your favorite fried chestnuts."

    The two spoke at the same time, then looked at each other, and couldn't help laughing.

    Su Yu took the milk tea, and Su Yanxing took the fried chestnuts.

    Then Su Yanxing felt a strong gaze looking in his direction, he raised his head to look over, and saw Gu Feiyuan standing at the school gate.

    It's really bad luck for eight lifetimes, how can I see him everywhere, is he following Xiaoyudan?

    Su Yanxing frowned fiercely, the displeasure burning in his eyes was very intense.

    Gu Feiyuan also frowned, his eyes fell on the hands of Su Yu and Su Yanxing, a strange look appeared on his handsome face.

    Su Yu was asking the system what happened just now, and didn't notice the tense atmosphere between them.

    "If I didn't call my brother just now, did my brother walk forward while pushing his bicycle and was hit by a truck? What's going on?!"