Chapter 22

Chapter 22 1 more + 2 more

    "Teacher, I want to change to the seat next to the podium for the exam."

    Su Yu stood up and pointed to the seat next to the podium, which is usually the seat for the most mischievous students in each class, right under the nose of the teacher .

    The most important thing is to stay away from Su Niannian and Gu Feiyuan, stay away from the main line, if that inexplicable cheat sheet appears under the teacher's nose, then she can only call the warrior directly.

    And she just wanted to pass the exam.

    In this way, once and for all, if a useless plot of her cheating in the first place in the ordinary class is derived later, wouldn't this be a waste of her time saving stars?

    "Why do you want to change seats?" The invigilator frowned.

    Su Yu just smiled: "I'm a student in an ordinary class, and I want to be admitted to the competition class, but if my grades are too good all of a sudden, I'm afraid someone will suspect me of cheating, so, I want to take the exam under the teacher's nose. To the teacher, It's a kind of respect for the school's rules."

    She didn't mention the cheat sheet at all, so she didn't touch Su Niannian's main line.

    It is not the first time for the invigilator to be an invigilator, but this is the first time he has encountered such a thing.

    Countering the suspicion of cheating is a bit coquettish.

    When Su Niannian heard that Su Yu wanted to change seats, her heart skipped a beat, then she turned her head to look at her, and said in a low voice, "Xiao Yu, is it because I'm sitting here?" Su Yu glanced at her

    condescendingly , nodded in front of everyone: "Yes."

    She didn't say a single word, but these two words were enough to give people a lot of guesses.

    Su Niannian's face turned red first, then turned pale, and she couldn't help but grasp the pen tightly, feeling so embarrassed that she wanted to cry.

    How could Su Yu do this!

    "Okay, then you can sit here." The invigilator checked the seat and waved Su Yu to sit there.

    Although the monthly exam is important, it is not a major exam that is decisive for life. The invigilator made the change out of the idea that one thing more is worse than one thing less.

    Su Yu was relieved.

    In the next two days, Su Yu did very well in the exams, she was refreshed, as if she was about to ascend, and nothing happened after answering the last question on Friday, she let out a long breath.

    ...

    The case of the true and false sister has an impact on Su Mo, so after the manager asked him to finish the work he had originally set, he gave him a period of leave.

    This is good for Su Mo. After all, it is a kind of protection for him to properly leave from the camera, so that fans' impression of that incident will disappear. After a while, there will be new hot incidents, so his incident will was forgotten.

    Many celebrities in the entertainment industry operate black stars in this way.

    Su Mo knew that the second year of high school was taking the monthly exam, and also knew that Su Yu and Su Niannian had finished the exam today, so he asked his driver to wait at the school gate, while he waited outside the exam room first.