Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The class was very quiet, even Teacher Li standing on the podium did not speak.

    Because they were all looking at Su Yanxing.

    After taking off those big and ugly eyes, Su Yanxing seemed to be a completely different person, as if someone had pushed away the layers of clouds and mists, revealing the green mountains and green waters behind, which made people unable to take their eyes off for a moment.

    Su Yanxing didn't notice that all the eyes around him were on his face, he looked at Su Yu, his young Adam's apple rolled, and he seemed to smile.

    In an instant, his handsome face burst into countless seductive colors, which combined with his drunken and red eye corners, made people hold their breath.

    How do you say something?

    Some people are born with walking hormones, they are born with lust, and they are such beauties.

    Holding the pair of big black glasses in her hand, Su Yu thought to herself, how could such a pair of glasses forcibly overwhelm her adoptive brother's beauty?

    I'm afraid it's all because of the author's setting.

    At this moment, Su Yu felt his forehead light up, and when he looked up, he saw a golden star lit up on his forehead, which was extremely bright.

    "Congratulations to the host, because your binding object has successfully gained a sense of presence by relying on his appearance, and made people deeply recognize his appearance, and reward the host with a star." Su Yu was very happy, her brother

    casually One star for showing your face!

    Then when she recovered her appearance and performed on stage, wouldn't it be easy to accumulate stars?

    "Xiao Yu?" Su Yanxing tilted his head and looked worriedly at Su Yu who was looking strange at this time, lowered his voice a little, and drooped his long eyelashes.

    Su Yu stabilized his mood.

    "Brother, you are the most handsome in the world." She lowered her head and seriously praised, then put the glasses on for him.

    Looking at it now, even wearing glasses, Su Yanxing's beauty can't be completely covered up, it's as sharp as a sharpened knife.

    Su Yu stood up straight and looked at Teacher Li on the podium: "Mr. Li, can you choose me and Su Yan? We will definitely perform well and strive for the best popularity for Class 8." Teacher Li is a young female

    teacher , she is already inclined to let Su Yanxing and Su Yu go on stage to perform.

    After all, it was just a welcome party, not an important competition. Zhang Qiong's cello level is actually average, and everyone was tired of watching some previous activities.

    It's just... As a teacher, you must not go back on your promise...

    "Teacher, I am willing to give up the places to Su Yu and Su Yanxing."

    At this moment, Zhang Qiong stood up, and she said weakly and grandly: "Since Su Yu and Su Yanxing Su Yanxing has the courage to strive for the best, and I am willing to give in to them."

    Just relying on face is like fighting for the best popularity? Is Su Yu dreaming? !

    Didn't she know that Su Qi also signed up for the show?

    The hip-hop club that Su Qi belongs to is the most popular club in the school. The members in it are all handsome men and beautiful women. Some junior high school girls even applied to their school because of this. Moreover, Su Qi also studied under a famous painter. Danqing is unmatched, fascinated a group of people, want to compete with them for the best popularity?