Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Su Yanxing was holding the phone all the time, feeling uncomfortable in any sitting position, switching back and forth, he felt that the time had passed very long, and after a while, he received the message from Xiao Yu.

    ——【Gu Feiyuan's ability is the best. ]

    Su Yu thinks that his words are very objective. Gu Feiyuan is indeed the best among his classmates in this competition, no matter in the same school or in a different school, there is no doubt about it.

    She chose to form a team with Gu Feiyuan purely under the comprehensive consideration of the competition, presumably Gu Feiyuan also thought the same way.

    After all, there was no other relationship between her and Gu Feiyuan.

    But this sentence didn't mean that in Su Yanxing's eyes. His heart was a little sour, very sour, as if he had eaten the essence of lemon juice squeezed from ten thousand lemons, so sour that his mouth felt bitter up.

    This sour and bitter taste can only be swallowed forcefully, because it was fed to him by Xiao Yu, a big bowl full!

    Su Yanxing originally wanted to show some confidence, but in the end, he didn't show anything.

    This was originally the last intensive training class, and it was not long, that is, forty minutes, but for Su Yanxing, these forty minutes were like being in prison, and the seconds seemed like years.

    After finally forty minutes passed, he looked up and saw Su Yu and Gu Feiyuan getting together, their faces were almost touching, as if they were discussing something.

    Gu Feiyuan must have done it on purpose!

    Su Yanxing's heart suddenly ignited, Gu Feiyuan must have seen through Su Niannian, and then felt that Xiao Yu was ten thousand times better than Su Niannian, and now he started to pursue her secretly again !

    Su Yugang and Gu Feiyuan had just finished arguing about the conclusion of an experiment, and after a while, a scorching gaze came from behind her. When she looked back, she saw her brother pursed his lips tightly, and the corners of his eyes were a little red. ——It's the kind of red that you can bear after being wronged.

    Her brother has fair skin, and whenever he gets angry or shy, that is, whenever his emotions fluctuate a little, the corners of his eyes will turn red easily.

    When she is shy, she looks even more lovely and handsome, and when she is angry, she is also charming and pitiful, and when she is wronged, the effect is doubled.

    Su Yu took a look, blinked, and thought, what's wrong with my brother? ? ?

    Su Yanxing walked towards Su Yu and stood by her table. Gu Feiyuan next to him was still packing up his things and hadn't left yet. He glanced at Gu Feiyuan, and that glance was as sharp as lightning and thunder.

    But he quickly lowered his head and began to help Su Yu clean up the things on the table. After finishing, he took Su Yu's hand and asked directly, "Shall we eat?"

    Su Yu rubbed his stomach, hummed, and let Su Yanxing lead him obediently, the corners of his mouth could not help but curl up.

    She seemed to have seen her brother's little thought.

    Boys, in some ways, are always possessive, and she understands that very well.

    Su Yanxing hummed, squeezed Su Yu's hand tightly, took another look at Gu Feiyuan, pulled her, carried her schoolbag on his back, and went out.