Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Su Yanxing was very distressed.

    Guys in college are way more annoying than high school, and he's been on the mend from day one.

    On Xiaoyu's first day of school, he just left for a while to ask for directions, but the seniors rushed to carry her luggage. Also, he finished class later than her, so when she came to the department to find him, she would definitely be in the aisle was surrounded.

    After all, in his department, almost all of them are boys, and there are not many girls. Even if there are, who can compare to his Xiao Yu?

    Even if she was walking casually on the road, she would be stopped to ask for WeChat.

    Even Xiao Yu refused, but as soon as he thought about it, he felt irritable.

    On this day, Su Yanxing finished class early, packed his things and went to the teaching building where Su Yu was in class. Before he could go out, he was stopped by three girls.

    Su Yanxing had no patience for others, his eyes were cold and cruel, and there was no trace of tenderness, he just said: "My girlfriend is Su Yu from the Department of Architecture." After finishing speaking, he left

    immediately .

    Su Yu from the Department of Architecture?

    Of course those three girls knew her. She was a freshman girl with them. As soon as she came in, she became the goddess of Q because of her beauty. First place in the national competition.

    To rob Su Yan with her?

    That's just self-defeating.

    ...

    Su Yu was also very troubled and sleepy.

    As long as she was confessed the day before, after returning home from get out of class, Su Yanxing would carry her back to the room without saying a word, draw the curtains, pull the quilt without saying a word, and there will be a great harmony of life.

    Their first time was during the summer vacation after the college entrance examination. They were both grown up and believed that each other was the only one for each other. Some things just happened naturally.

    The first time, Su Yanxing, who was driven by her who had read all the books, drove the blushing Su Yanxing, but the second time that night, she was out of control.

    Maybe men are naturally self-taught in this regard.

    Su Yu thought of Su Yanxing at that time, and she felt so cute in her heart, but now her back is sore and her legs are sore every day, and she really can't hold it anymore.

    I have tried everything, even if I announce her relationship with Su Yanxing on the school forum, someone will still confess, and they are not yet old enough to get married.

    Su Yu was really troubled, she was almost suffering from PTSD in men other than her brother.

    Let the time go quickly, let them get the certificate quickly!

    Perhaps, you can go to a foreign country where the legal age of marriage is earlier to obtain a certificate?

    It was almost the end of get out of class, Su Yu thought about packing things, yawned and rubbed his eyes.

    No matter how I go back today, I have to catch up on sleep.

    Su Yu dismissed get out of class ten minutes early because he was not feeling well.