Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Zhou Yuan was speechless at Bai Kelian's self-confidence, she rolled her eyes.

    Then she whispered to Su Yu: "That's just bragging, as if I can really see God Y, no, I think she looks like she wants to take God Y down, it's really a good idea." Bai Kelian heard Zhou Yuan's words

    , She was not angry, as if she had been used to hearing such "sour words" since she was a child, these words did not affect her will and determination.

    "Our cocoa is very good. Not only will she be able to meet God Y, but she will also be able to be friends with him."

    Bai Kelian's friend also hummed twice, and these words were obviously aimed at Zhou Yuan's words just now.

    Zhou Yuan has a bad temper, and he explodes at any point. If others say something, he must reply a few words. This is also the reason why she was taught a terrible lesson by Su Niannian in the original book.

    Su Yu originally wanted to stop her from arguing with others, but Zhou Yuan had already spoken.

    "Huh! You worship your idol, I can understand, but you want to be friends with your idol? What kind of friend? Boyfriend? What if the other party is very old, married and has children, is it possible that you want to be a mistress? "

    Zhou Yuan just couldn't understand Bai Kelian's look of controlling everything.

    After hearing this, Bai Kelian raised a charming smile on her face, raised her lips and smiled, but she was too lazy to say a word with Zhou Yuan, picked up her food box and left the restaurant.

    This made Zhou Yuan very angry.

    Seeing her angry look, Su Yu's mouth was puffed up, and her eyes were also widened. It was obvious that she was so angry that she was about to turn into a puffer fish.

    She couldn't help but took a sip of the soup and laughed out loud.

    "Xiao Yu, you're still laughing! Look at her smile just now, she was obviously mocking me!" Zhou Yuan's chest felt tight.

    Su Yu stuffed a meatball into her mouth, and said: "Eat more, talk less, other people's business has nothing to do with us. How she wants to chase God Y is her own business." "But...

    "

    "Even if the other party is really as old as you said, married and has children, that's her own business, and besides, they don't necessarily let her get close." Maybe

    Su Yu has experienced a lot, and for this There was no ups and downs in her mood.

    But she understood that Zhou Yuan was still a hot-blooded high school student, and it was normal for him to have strong emotions.

    Zhou Yuan still listened to Su Yu's words, and then suddenly clasped his hands, put them on his chest, closed his eyes and made a wish: "Zhou Yuan, a believer, wishes to be vegetarian for three days, and bless that God Y is not only old, but also bald, with a beer belly, Then she was married and had children, and then, just like that, she ignored Bai Kelian."

    Su Yu: "..."

    Bai Kelian came out of the restaurant, feeling a little excited.

    She was very sure in her heart, she was sure that God Y was definitely not the old, married and child-bearing person that Zhou Yuan said, she knew that God Y was very young, more than that, God Y's back was very tall.

    Just by looking at that back, she knew that God Y must be a young man with outstanding looks.

    A year ago, by chance, she almost met God Y, but unfortunately she only saw his back wearing a peaked cap.