Chapter 11

Chapter 11 (addition)

    At night, Su Niannian quietly went to Su Mo's room with her pillow in her arms.

    After taking a bath, Su Mo's upper body was bare, and he also casually wore a pair of beach shorts underneath. He was always thinking about Su Yu, his own sister, and he was not used to sleeping on the bed in this old house, so he couldn't sleep over and over again.

    "Brother..." Su Niannian's soft voice sounded at the door, accompanied by the sound of the door being opened.

    Su Mo was startled when he heard Su Niannian's voice, he raised his face to look, and saw a blurry figure at the door, he hurriedly turned on the bedside lamp.

    Then I saw Su Niannian standing there wearing a white suspender nightdress, her long black hair hanging down her chest, making her girly figure even more slender.

    Su Niannian also looked at Su Mo, her breath couldn't help but stagnate, her eldest brother was picked at the age of sixteen, he practiced for two years and made his debut as a boy group idol, he practiced dancing every day, his body has prominent abs...

    She Biting his lip, he looked away in a panic.

    It was nothing before, but now Su Mo knows that Su Niannian is not his own sister, and he keeps thinking of the words "rain and dew are all covered" by Su Yu, which drives him crazy. On the body, he said, "Why didn't you knock when you came in?"

    Su Niannian was taken aback, feeling aggrieved, "Brother never told me to knock on the door before."

    "It's so late, what's the matter?" Su Mo also found out My own tone was a bit harsh, and it was all Su Yu's fault.

    "Brother, I can't sleep. I want us to sleep together like when I was a child, and you can talk to me." Su Niannian hesitated for a while before saying coyly.

    Su Mo blushed: "Niannian, you have grown up and are underage, so it's inappropriate."

    Su Niannian blushed too, and then she whispered: "I like big brother the most."

    Her voice was very Small, but enough for Su Mo to hear, and after she finished speaking, she seemed to realize that she had inadvertently said what was in her heart, covered her face in panic, and said in a panic, "Brother, I'm just afraid that you have a little girl!" Yu left me, I..."

    I couldn't say anything later, I just stood there timidly.

    Su Mo didn't move for a long time, but there were some strange feelings in his heart, and his heart was warm.

    It would be even better if there were no Su Yu's words "rain and dew even" resounding in his head.

    Nian Nian actually liked him...

    Su Mo felt a little joy in his heart, and he quickly turned around and put on the T-shirt.

    "Brother, I saw a post on the Internet, someone painted fake makeup, leading fans to say that it is your sister..." Su Niannian finally revealed the real purpose of Su Mo here, she walked over, seemed to hesitate, Then he handed the phone to Su Mo.

    Su Mo was baffled, picked up the phone and saw the post, and when he saw the stage photo, he was taken aback.

    Indeed, it looks like him...

    Su Niannian observed Su Mo's expression and said, "Brother, please clarify, it's all on the top of the trending list now, and your fans are discussing it, I think it's this little star who wants to rub You are hot."