Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Du Mingxing seemed to catch her gaze all of a sudden, then turned his head away immediately, and walked away with his mobile phone, as if he was worried about what she might hear.

    Su Yu withdrew his gaze and looked at Su Yanxing again, "Brother, do you want to take a rest or go home first?"

    Su Yanxing shook his head, and he got out of bed directly, but the moment his feet touched the ground, he was still a little dizzy Dazed, with weakness in his hands and feet, he pressed the center of his eyebrows, but didn't stand up immediately, "I want to go home."

    His voice was very soft, like a faint prayer.

    Su Yu felt distressed in an instant, she supported Su Yanxing, "Okay, then let's go home."

    Song Xingchen looked at Su Yanxing like this and wanted to help, but she hadn't met Su Yanxing yet, Su Yanxing Yan Xing's arm brushed away naturally, obviously, he didn't want anyone except Su Yu.

    "I'll call a car for you." Zhou Yuan went to call a car after finishing speaking.

    Du Mingxing called for a while before returning.

    Then he saw Su Yu and Su Yanxing both looked up at him, and he was a little confused.

    As a mindless little follower following Brother Yang, it was the first time that Du Mingxing received such attention. He subconsciously asked, "Why, what's the matter?" Su Yanxing didn't speak, and quickly looked away

    .

    Su Yu wanted to ask Du Mingxing if it was Sheng Tianyang who called just now, and what he said, but she didn't know many things yet. At this time, her brother was there, so she couldn't ask directly, and she also looked away.

    Du Mingxing: "?????"

    What's wrong? ? ? ?

    "My Brother Yang called me to his house, Song Xingchen, I'll go with you." Du Mingxing grabbed Song Xingchen when he got outside and said.

    At this time, Su Yu and Su Yanxing had already entered the taxi.

    Before closing the door, Su Yu heard Song Xingchen reply: "What are you doing at his house? You don't know that Sheng Tianyang's mother is scary? And he has something important to do today so he can't come? Didn't we agree? After watching Su Yu's drama, let's go have dinner together..."

    The taxi had already left and the door was closed, and Su Yu didn't hear what was said later.

    Su Yanxing leaned back, eyes closed, looking very tired, Su Yu didn't make a sound.

    After arriving home, Su Yu followed Su Yanxing to the room to lie down and rest.

    "Xiao Yu, I'm not that weak. What's more, didn't you let me do homework with you?" Su Yanxing leaned on the bed and tilted his head to look at her.

    He still looked pale, and when he said this, he inevitably looked weak and pitiful, but he was still showing off his mouth.

    Su Yu pulled Su Yanxing to lie down, "You can do your homework anytime."

    Su Yanxing seemed to have heard something funny, so he smiled softly: "You're right."

    Su Yu was a little She didn't understand what her brother was laughing at, but seeing her brother obediently lying on the bed with the air-conditioning quilt covered, she felt very comfortable and at ease.

    "I'm going out to buy vegetables."

    Su Yu stood up after saying this, just took two steps back, and then turned to look at Su Yanxing, "Brother, after I leave, you should think about it carefully, do you want to be with me?" Say something."