Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Su Niannian is very afraid that the teacher will suddenly call her to talk.

    Since the beginning of school, except for the good thing that Su Yu left the Su family, she has never encountered any good things. No matter what she does, she is unlucky, as if the balance of God has never been in favor of her.

    So, when she heard Teacher Fang calling her to the office again, she couldn't help but become stiff and frightened. She held the pen with her fingers, and her face turned pale.

    Many other people in the class turned their heads to look at her, because Su Niannian didn't get up and go out immediately.

    Su Niannian's face became even uglier from these gazes, her hands were clenched into fists, and her nails were dug into her palms, but she still walked out bravely.

    "Mr. Fang, who is looking for me?" Once outside, she asked Teacher Fang.

    Teacher Fang glanced at her, and there was an indescribable look in her eyes, which made Su Niannian inexplicably nervous, and then she heard Teacher Fang say: "It's your family, as for who it is, I will I don't know."

    Family?

    Her family is the Su family.

    The Su family is her everything, her parents, her two brothers are the foundation of her foothold and the backing for her to be tough.

    If they were looking for her, wouldn't the teacher just say that her parents were looking for her? Why did she say someone was looking for her?

    When Su Niannian thought of this level, his heart suddenly skipped a beat, and then he stopped walking forward, "Mr. Fang, my family is only my parents, my two brothers, and I have no other family members. She 's a liar, so I won't go there."

    She was afraid, she was trembling, her family... maybe she had other family members, since Su's father and Su's mother were not her biological parents, then of course she also had biological parents.

    What if it was her biological parents who came to find her?

    In case, her biological parents are the kind of people she can't accept, such as... such as low status, such as people with disabilities, such as the family is very poor, such as there are many brothers and sisters in the family who need her to support them. what to do?

    Ever since she knew that she was not the real daughter of the Su family, she checked it out. At that time, she carried the wrong child, and Su Yu's parents were not her biological parents. There was only one possibility, that someone deliberately carried her child to the Su family. .

    And who would abandon their children and give them to others to raise?

    Most of them are people who can't afford to raise children, and those who are patriarchal. Yes, most of them are patriarchal people. She will never return to such a family.

    At the beginning patriarchal cast her away, but now he wants to get her back. Did he come here to blackmail her because he saw that she was living a good life?

    She will never go back!

    "Su Niannian, I think it's better for you to meet each other. The other party said that they are your real blood relatives. I have already contacted your parents and asked them to come to the school." Teacher Fang felt that she had handled it like this

    . question.

    Su Niannian was underage, and the other party said that they were her blood relatives, who came to look for her in private, so of course she wanted to ask Su's father and Su's mother to come over.