Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    When Su Yanxing came out, Su Yu had already gone away with Teacher Li, leaving only Sheng Tianyang in place.

    Sheng Tianyang stood there with his schoolbag on one shoulder. It was rare that he didn't pass by directly like before. He looked out of the stairs, as if admiring the scenery.

    When Su Yanxing stood beside him, the powerful aura of the two suddenly became the most conspicuous light in the aisle.

    The students in the class and the students passing by are watching them secretly from the corner of their eyes.

    "Stay away from her."

    There was no smile on Su Yanxing's gentle face. The morning light was just falling at this moment, but it seemed that it could not illuminate his gloom at the moment when it fell on his face.

    Sheng Tianyang pursed his lips, clenched the hands hanging by his legs, and said nothing.

    After Su Yanxing said this sentence, he didn't plan to say anything more. Smart people should understand the meaning of his words.

    He turned around and went back to the classroom.

    But at this moment, Sheng Tianyang called out in a very low voice: "Brother..."

    The call was so soft, so light that no one else seemed to notice the opening and closing of Sheng Tianyang's lips even if they paid attention.

    Su Yanxing didn't stop at all, as if he didn't hear the sound, and didn't seem to care at all, he raised his legs and went back to the classroom.

    Sheng Tianyang stood in the aisle with lowered eyes for a while, then turned and went back to the international class.

    He is very clear that he can't stay here for too long. Today is too long.

    Su Yu followed Teacher Li to the office.

    She guessed that she advertised as a heroine, so when Mr. Li wanted to talk to her, the students had to do what students should do, study, compete, let alone an ordinary student like her.

    "Sit down first."

    Teacher Li was in a good mood, and motioned Su Yu to sit on the chair opposite her.

    There are no other teachers in the office at the moment, only her and Teacher Li.

    Teacher Li looked at Su Yu with a smile on his face, and then said softly: "Don't be nervous, the teacher just came to talk to you."

    Su Yu was not nervous at all, and said with a smile: "What does the teacher want to say?" Just tell me directly."

    Teacher Li nodded, and after a moment of consideration, he asked, "The teacher knows about you and your family, and there has been a lot of noise on the Internet recently." Is this what you are talking about

    ?

    Su Yu nodded, waiting for her to continue.

    Teacher Li said again: "This is your family matter, the teacher has no power to take care of it, but the teacher hopes that this will not affect your academic performance, and you should not be angry to do something that is important to your life because of family affairs. Affecting the decision."

    Su Yu was confused when he heard this, but guessed that he did not do well in the exam this time? Did it affect your grades?

    Probably not, she is confident about her exam.