Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    God Y was tall and straight, and the girl didn't look very petite, but when she was in his arms, she looked like a small ball, her whole body was wrapped.

    who is she?

    What is her relationship with God Y? Why does he protect her so much?

    Could it be - does god y already have a girlfriend?

    Everyone thinks of this question, and Bai Kelian is no exception. She clenched her lips and looked carefully at the person in God Y's arms, trying to find out what she looked like. Unfortunately, God Y He protected her so well that he couldn't see her face clearly.

    Bai Kelian only saw the clothes that the girl was wearing, which was a school uniform.

    Yes, school uniforms.

    Her pupils shrank suddenly, and her fingers curled up. During this period of time, everyone was training together, and they would all wear their respective school uniforms during the training. Except that she occasionally didn't wear them, there were no exceptions.

    Therefore, she recognized it at a glance, it was the school uniform of Mingqi High School, and she would not mistake it.

    So, that girl, that girl protected by God Y, is a girl from Mingqi High School.

    Bai Kelian thought quickly, how many girls are there in Mingqi High School, maybe four?

    Yes, four, among them, the one with the most outstanding appearance is of course Su Yu, and the one with the most limelight is also Su Yu, followed by Zhou Yuan, and she doesn't have much impression of the other two.

    Looking at the body shape again, the girl in God Y's arms seemed to match Su Yu's body shape.

    Is it Su Yu?

    Bai Kelian clenched her lips, and believed in her first judgment more and more. When she saw Su Yu for the first time, she felt that the girl she had never seen before would be a threat to her. Now, this intuition It's getting thicker.

    At this time, God Y had already protected the girl and walked out of the crowd.

    He glanced back at the group of people who still wanted to follow. Although there seemed to be a little smile on his face, the condensed gaze prevented them from getting closer.

    "Ke Ke, why are you in a daze? Don't you want to chase after him?"

    Bai Kelian's best friend squeezed over, seeing her standing there but not chasing God Y in front, she couldn't help but feel a little strange.

    "Oh my God, Ke Ke, I just surfed the Internet, and it was a hot search on God! My God, I know who he is!"

    Another best friend also squeezed over, but instead of asking Bai Kelian, he shared it with her excitedly. Just learned something.

    "The famous God Y is actually just a high school student!" She suddenly stopped in the middle of her words, and then said in a very incredible tone: "He turned out to be a student of Mingqi High School! He is really good at hiding!" Bai

    Kelian Pulling back his thoughts, he turned his head to look at her: "Who is it?"

    If someone like God Y is a high school student, he will definitely come to participate in this kind of competition, and it belongs to the kind of dimensionality reduction and crushing. , so, he should be among the top ten students of Mingqi High School this time.