Chapter 19

Chapter 19 1 more + 2 more

    Kneel in public!

    Such a thing would actually happen to her!

    Su Niannian was in a daze for a moment, completely unaware of how her legs and feet suddenly softened and knelt down just now. She quickly raised her head and saw that Su Yanxing was already standing By Su Yu's side.

    He was lowering his head slightly at this time, talking softly to Su Yu: "What's the matter? She came here to blame you, or did she talk about tea and tea?" Su

    Niannian: "..."

    She came back to her senses and found that People around were looking at me, but no one came to help me, and no one even felt that I was being bullied, so I felt extremely wronged.

    And her two elder brothers were not here, so Su Niannian hurriedly stood up with support on her hands, for some reason, her legs were still a little limp at the moment, and she didn't have much strength.

    "I sprained my ankle just now."

    "I'll teach you some next time. I've learned a lot of speaking skills recently, and then I'll treat him in the same way." Su Yu hasn't answered yet, Su Yanxing He lowered his head and said in a low voice.

    Su Yu: "????"

    No bro, what kind of books are you usually reading? ? ?

    Of course Su Yu wouldn't ask this in front of so many people, he just said: "Brother, I'm fine, but we didn't read the almanac when we went out today."

    Su Yanxing stood beside her, and glanced at it from the corner of her eye Su Niannian, who still didn't leave, frowned again, feeling almost uncontrollable gloom.

    Su Niannian was a little afraid of Su Yanxing. What's more, the aunts around her were looking at her aggressively. She felt aggrieved and had to swallow this breath.

    A mouthful of white teeth was almost crushed by her, so she whispered: "Then I'm leaving, Xiao Yu."

    No one paid attention to her, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart, as usual, no matter what happened, who was around, even if it was irrelevant, they should be on her side, from childhood to adulthood so.

    Compared with Su Yu, she who has always been well-behaved and sensible is more pleasing.

    Su Niannian felt depressed and almost ran away.

    Seeing that Su Niannian had finally left, Su Yu felt a lot better. She was a little curious, so she quietly asked the system: "It stands to reason that Su Niannian has the aura of a heroine, and just met me, a vicious female partner, alone. , shouldn’t passers-by see her pitifully standing on her side? Why just now?” “

    That’s because, now you’re taking a small branch line that you opened yourself, besides, you’ve already saved up before, oh , Let me take a look, there are already 493 stars, and these stars will also give you a little bit of luck on your own sideline." The

    system replied honestly.

    Su Yu understood, indeed, everything that happened now was not in the original plot, it was her own small branch line created by herself, not in the heroine's main line, and, when she met the heroine here, the heroine came to find She, the active party is also Su Niannian.

    "Brother, you go and sit there, I'll just line up."

    After thinking it over, she put the name Su Niannian behind her, pushed Su Yanxing and pointed to a chair not far away, and let him Sit there and wait.