Just One Ride

Pairing: Lalo Salamanca x Fem! Reader

Desc: It's been a while since the two of you have seen each other. Why not enjoy going down memory lane?

Warning tags: SMUT, unprotected p in v, fluff, and a hint of angst. DNI IF YOU ARE UNDER 18

A/n: Alright Preciosa, here you go! I hope you like it!

WORD COUNT: 1.91k

☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡☣♡

-At The Gathering Party-
Nacho Varga had invited you to Don Eladio Vuente's BBQ. You tried to decline the invite since you left that past behind you but Nacho promised that it was going to be a carefree night. You finally agreed, but under one condition: That he would go and pick you up. Nacho laughed at such a condition but he knew why. The two of you knew that Lalo would spring up to action to go get you. You didn't hate Lalo, you just didn't want to start that chapter again. It always ended the same: him disappearing for months and you being worried about his safety. But that was then, and this was now. You were enjoying your time talking to Nacho, and catching up with him. You were proud that he was coming out of his shell, and he seemed serious about finally taking the lead within the pack. Of course, no one was stepping down, but Nacho had become more mature and they were taking him more seriously. As you were about to update him on your life, you heard a familiar laugh. "Puta madre" You said as you chugged down your shot. It was Lalo Salamanca. He had finally arrived, which meant it was time for you to go. "I'll take you home," Nacho said kindly, but you waved him off. "No it's okay, I'll get a taxi or an uber. Thank you Nacho for tonight, I missed you a lot. I hope I get to see you around." You said quickly as you kissed his cheek, and began to walk out of Don Eladio's patio. You were walking towards the backyard gate, and you were greeted to a team of security guards. They all bid you goodnight as you began to walk away until you heard behind you "Leaving so early? That's not the Y/n I know." You turned around, with a frown. But Lalo had a smug look on his face. "Well, people change Lalo. I have to get going, it was nice seeing you." You quickly said as you began to walk away but Lalo caught up to you. He grabbed your arm softly as he said "Now come on Hermosa, you barely spoke to me tonight and you didn't even look my way. Which is fine, okay. Lo entiendo, pero come on. I'm not going to allow you to walk home. Let me give you a ride." Lalo kindly said. You shook your head disagreeing with this interaction. "Come on, just one ride Y/n, at least for old time's sake?" Lalo said sweetly. You shrugged your shoulders "I don't know Lalo it's getting late and I have work in the morning. I have to-" "Please, Y/n. Just one ride. I promise to get you home safely and on time. I promise I won't bite you. I swear. You know I am a man of my word." He said firmly. He wasn't wrong, he was a man of his word but as for the biting part? Debatable. You crossed your legs, and you said "Fine, but only one ride Lalo." Lalo cheers with glee as he throws his keys into the air, catching them with ease. Tonight's ride should be simple. Just a simple night of walking down memory lane.