Angel & Devil

Pairing: Jonathan Levy x Co-Worker

Summary: It's October 31st and of course, the staff had a get-together. You didn't expect Jonathan to be there. Especially not with a costume.

Warning tags: SMUT, oral (m receiving), consented intercourse,  no protection, cream pie, and slight aftercare.

Word count: 1.3k

Author's Note: Jonathan Levy, the man that you are

The staff party was not mandatory but for some reason, you didn't want to miss out on it, this year

The last year you didn't go, so you thought that going this time wouldn't hurt.

You stood by the entrance and the punch bowl. You were striking up conversations with your co-workers, some of their costumes were cute and very family-friendly.

You were dressed up in a semi-short red dress, with fishnets and some horns that you purchased at the dollar store and simple kitten heels.

You weren't overly dressed but you certainly weren't dressed for the school's code.

As the night dragged on you were ready to call it quits until Jonathan Levy appeared.

His hair was slightly slicked back, but a few of his curls were freely loose. He was wearing a full white suit and his glasses.

He looked very handsome. Well for you, that was an understatement. Jonathan always looked handsome but tonight he looked nearly divine.

You two had been close, close enough to know a little about his divorce and he knew about your personal dating life as well.

The two of you agreed to stay clear from dating and just enjoy life. Until tonight, t sees you and walks over to you with a genuine smile.

For a moment you can see that his eyes scan your thick thighs and outfit. But his eyes return to look at yours.

"I'm surprised to see you here. And you are semi-dressed up?" Y/N asks while holding their cup filled with ghoul punch.

Jonathan snorts as he says

"Kind of? I just found this white suit, and said hey this can be seen as an angel costume."

Y/N begins to laugh, as Jonathan does as well feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I know, it's a lousy costume and not entirely creative but it was a last-minute thought."

Y/N gives him a nod

"No I mean, it's the effort, Levy. You look good."

Jonathan lightly blushes as he fixes his glasses

"Thank you, Y/N. You look good too...You can call me Jonathan, you don't have to be so formal in front of staff."

You agreed as you extended your hand to shake his, for a moment there's something that clicks.