Gone Missing

Pairing: Tim Rockford x young female reader

Summary: Someone important has gone missing from your life. You feel as if you will never find them again. You brightest idea was to tell Detective Rockford.

Warning tags: 100% fluff like sweet tooth FLUFF.

Word count: 639

     "Alright, when was the last time you saw- Timmy?" Detective Rockford asked you as he looked at your photo with Timmy

     "Alright, when was the last time you saw- Timmy?" Detective Rockford asked you as he looked at your photo with Timmy. There you two were, together at the park having a picnic. The two of you were inseparable since birth. He had been your best friend, through thick and thin.

          You calmly  sat in the leather chair that would barely allow you to touch the wooden floor with your shoes. Rockford's office was filled with endless paperwork, the scent of bitter coffee and odd red strings on this board. You didn't quite understand his methods but you knew he was your best option.

"The last time I saw Timmy was 2 weeks ago. He was outside playing with me in the front garden. I went inside the house to pick some snacks for us, and when I went back outside, he was gone". You said morosely. Maybe if you hadn't gone back inside, you wouldn't have lost him.

        Rockford, took down notes taking your case seriously. This was a serious matter, your best friend was missing. Once Rockford had organized the folder with your case number in it, he looked up at you with an optimistic smile. "Miss, I promise to look for Timmy. You will receive news from me soon. You should come by next week to review my advances and we'll go from there". 

            You happily thanked him, and shaked his hand in a deal. You jumped out of your seat since you knew he would be able to find Timmy. But before you could leave his office, you turned around

     "I nearly forgot! The payment. Is 20 dollars alright? You may be able to do a lot with 20 dollars Detective". You said attempting to persuade him. Rockford chuckled and accepted your twenty dollars.

    "Don't worry this is just fine. Before you head out to lunch, could you ask my next client to come in?" Rockford said politely and you nodded your head. You skipped away from his desk, and out into the waiting room. His next client was a tall girl in a pretty black and white dress. She even had lipstick on that made her look like a princess. The woman thanked you, and she walked right into Tim Rockford's office.

      The door was closed, and the woman approached Rockford. He smiled and pulled out his arms to embrace the woman. He had missed her so much. As the two remained quiet, the woman massaged his scalp. But a question had to be asked.

     "Darling, when will our daughter have Timmy back? She literally came in with 20 dollars and told me the whole situation." Tim said innocently. His wife laughed as she kissed his hair.

      "The new Timmy will arrive by tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay honey! I was lucky to even find the same exact one. You know we have bought her that teddy bear since she was a newborn". His wife explained

     Tim then said "Well I am glad that you were able to buy a new Timmy for our precious baby girl. But what I find odd is that you were around his disappearance. How do I know you didn't have something involved with this?" He crocked an eyebrow towards his wife, and she began to laugh.

     "Then it looks like you'll have to interrogate me this afternoon, Detective". She said playfully as she kissed his nose. "But but, not until we have lunch because I am starving, Tim Rockford. And I won't let lunch go to waste." She said with a stern tone. Tim looked up at her and smiled sheepishly.

"Deal, and then I'll have you locked up in here with me"  Tim said as he laughed and placed her within his lap. He was so lucky to have such a beautiful family.