Lullaby

Pairing : Poe Domeron x GN! Reader

Summary: After a long and hefty mission your Poe is finally home.

WC: Drabble {505}

Warning tags; SFW content; really! Nothing but fluff.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Poe seemed so vulnerable now as he slept curled around You.

You felt your eyes brimming with a smile as you gazed at your lover sleeping

He was so beautiful and he seemed so delicate after all that he had endured.

Poe had seemed eager to tell you about his expedition and mission across the galaxy but once his head hit the pillow and felt the softness of your skin, sleep welcomed him.

You felt Poe's heart beating near you and relief washed over you as you  sensed that Poe was dreaming sweetly.

Was he dreaming of another planet that had civilians to help? Was he dreaming of old times? Or was he dreaming of you?

If he was dreaming of you, you wondered if he dreamt the first time he met you on base or the first time he asked you on a date.

Or could Poe be dreaming of something entirely random and silly like one of his adventures with Finn and Rey.

You felt a chuckle brewing within you but that would mean waking up your sweet Prince.

You couldn't bear the thought of waking him up after such a long trip. He was finally home; safe and sound, in bed with you.

You slowly began to finally feel your eyelids growing heavy.

It felt like a mixed blessing, since you were  content to feel the solid proof that your Poe  had returned to you.

Sleep would win this battle, but you reminded yourself that sleep would only be temporary and that Poe would definitely be the first one up in the morning, ready to have breakfast with you and BB-8.

As you finally allowed sleep to win you over, you snuggled into Poe's back and reached your arm over him.

Your guys' warmth allowed you two to be swayed into a lullabic slumber.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Collidingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें