Girl Talk

Pairing: Love Quinn x Female Reader

Summary: after a rough night, you decided to go to A Fresh Tart. What you didn't expect was Love helping you out to a fresh new start.

WC: 1.5k

Warning tags: post break-up,abusive relationship, venting, a bit of angst, advice, and fluff.

Author's Note: I miss Love Quinn

🍪☕️🍩🧉༉‧₊˚🍪☕️🍩🧉༉‧₊˚🍪☕️🍩🧉༉‧₊˚🍪

You rolled over and heard the sound of your iPhone's alarm. It was 11am. Which meant you had to get ready for your first class, which was Analyzing and Interpreting English Literature with Professor Bates.

But how could you go to class? Your eyes were extremely puffy. The skin around your eyes was swollen from crying yourself to sleep.

Last night your boyfriend had come clean. Finally admitting that your paranoia and concern about being with someone else was true.

You weren't sure what was worse; him being with someone else for the last two years or the fact that his demeanor changed?

You groaned as you sat up from your bed.

You and your boyfriend had argued outside of his apartment. His tone had become violent and him pushing you into the sidewalk scared you.

You decided to walk home, no matter how many times he offered you an apology.

Now here you are, home and ready to ditch class for the first time in the semester.

As you were about to get up, a soft knock was heard.

"Sweetie don't you have class? Shouldn't you be heading out soon?"

You called out and said with a slight hoarse voice "Professor Bates canceled class! I am thinking about visiting the small town square. Want anything?"

Your mother politely said no, and with all your strength you got up. You were going to treat yourself to something sweet today.

A Fresh Tart

You walked quietly through the small town square. Of course you bid good afternoon to those who said hello to you.

It was a small neighbor, and everyone knew each other. Which is why you choose your campus at least to be 2 hours away, but you wanted just to escape questions.

At least questions from Sherry Conrad. That was the last person you wanted to fucking bump into today.

Thankfully the bakery shop had not become popular enough for Sherry to sink her claws into it.

You walked into the bakery shop with your shades on, sure you may have looked like an asshole but again you didn't want anyone bothering you.

You approached the counter and the lovely Love Quinn appeared with a smile