Its Just A Game

Pairing: Nell Crain x Female Reader (platonic)

Summary; Nell, Luke and their best friend Y/N, decide to go to the senior year bash. After all, it's tradition, and you only graduate high school once. But what happens when the past decides to crash the party?

WC: 1.8k

Warning tags: mentions of alcohol and drugs, past curfew, angst, panic attack, and slight fluff.

A/N: Anyone ready for The Fall Of House of Usher?

Luke parked the minivan a few blocks away from the bombing sound of the senior bash party

The three of you never thought that you'd guys make it this far but here you guys were. Only a few days from graduating from high school and finally going participating in a semi school related thing.

Before Nell and Y/N could unbuckle your seatbelts, Luke turned around and pointed at the two of you.

"Alright ladies, I know we're all adults here but please don't do anything stupid tonight. Yeah? Let's just enjoy the free drinks, drugs and the huge house. If something happens, Nell or you, Y/N, come and find me. Got it?" He said laying down the rules.

The two of you nodded your head, and began to rush out of the car.

Once you two were out of the vehicle, Nell grabbed your hand and you spun her around with joy.

Nell shouted with excitement as she joined in spinning you around too, until you both were dizzy like idiotic kids.

"Can you believe it! Senior bash and only a few days till graduation. Are you ready to be an adult Nell?" You asked, wiggling your eyes.

Nell walked beside you, and held your hand as she yelled out

"As long as I got you by my side, fuck yeah. Let's do this!"

You laughed at her enthusiasm as the three of you approached the buzzing party house, what a night it was going to be.

At The Party

The three of you guys walked in, but Luke was quick to find his old group and go light up a joint.

For the two of you, you guys headed to the open bar and grabbed the popular red cups.

You guys weren't going to get wasted tonight.

Just a simple Jack Daniels with coke, and some ice to water it down should do the trick. You guys wanted to enjoy the night.

The night did pass by slowly, it wasn't as fun but thankfully Y/N was with Nell spilling the beans about every classmate that she saw.

Nell was laughing the entire time, she could feel a four pack growing.

Out of nowhere, Tony appears and greets you two

"Ladies, how's it going? I know the party seems kind of slow but would you guys like to come upstairs?"