Better On You

Pairing: Frankie Morales x Fem!Reader

Desc: Home isn't a place, it can be a person or an object.

Warning tags: fluff and indication to smut (but not really)

A/n: sorry for being late! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Word count: 380

♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆
   Frankie softly snored away into the depths of his dreams as he had his back turned towards yours. You slowly began to wake, like a clockwork you still getting used to waking up at least at 9 am. You slowly climbed out of bed but peeked over at Frankie. He was snuggling with the pillow, which almost made you laugh at such a pure sight. You tip-toed your way to the kitchen, to prepare breakfast. But first, you had to feed Luna so she wouldn't go cry to daddy that it was time to get up. After refilling her bowl with water and food, you washed your hands and gently took out the pans and other cooking utensils. You wanted to surprise Frankie with breakfast in bed. He had worked so hard on the last mission that you wanted to make up to him. Thankfully yesterday you had time to make fresh orange juice. So minimal noise would be made. You began to crack open the eggs over the pan, scrambled with pieces of chicken apple sausage, a pancake cake batter mixed with the confetti flavor, and of course his favorite: salsa Bandera. As you prepared and placed the second patch of pancakes on your blue easter plate, you felt a pair of warm around your waist. You laughed as you said "Good morning, I thought you'd be asleep" Frankie snorted as he kissed the inner part of your neck. "With you beside me? No way, I can feel when you aren't near me cariño". You felt butterflies arise as Frankie continued to kiss your neck, you softly moaned  "Frankie, the pancakes, I have to finish them" Frankie spun you around "Is that my shirt, beautiful?" A small blush crept up your cheeks. You nodded your head innocently, you enjoyed wearing his t-shirts since they hung perfectly below your bum. Frankie held your hip with one hand and shuffled his hair with the other hand. "Well, it looks better on you than on me baby." Before you could respond, Frankie picked you up and placed you over his shoulder "FRANKIE MORALES! The breakfast will burn!" You shrieked as he quickly turned off the stove and took you back to the bedroom. To start once again what you guys had finished last night.
♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆ ♡⋆*.⋆