Can We Talk?

Pairing: Santiago 'Pope' Garcia x Fem!Reader

Summary: You and Santi have had quite the history. There isn't any bad blood but he's done with playing cat and mouse with you.

WC: 1k

Warning tags: tension, smut and a bit of fluff

Author's Note: Nice to be back and writing.

Your house was the only one that didn't have their lights on

Your house was the only one that didn't have their lights on. Your candy bowl had finished pretty quickly. You did not expect for children or teenagers to be so eager this year for Halloween.

You sat on the couch, comfortably watching a Tim Burton Film. You were eating a bat formed chocolate candy, why not? It was Halloween.

As the film continued, you didn't expect for anyone to swing by since your lights were off.

That was the rule right?

A few moments later someone knocks on your door. You stood up, and opened the door.

Without looking you said

"Sorry kid, I don't have any-oh fuck. Hi Santi" your demeanor had changed. Santiago was standing on your porch with a stupid smile on his face

"Happy Halloween hermosa. Do you mind if..I come in? It's fine if you don't have any candy" He beamed with a grin

You leaned against your doorframe with your pj shorts and loose shirt

"Sure, what's brings you over tonight?" You asked with a smirk. What trick did Santiago have up his sleeve

"I just want to talk. Please?" He asked sincerely with his chestnut colored eyes.

How could you say no to him? You nodded your head, and allowed him in.

Santiago and you sat on the couch, and Santiago cleared his throat as he grabbed some popcorn from your bowl.

"I know my visit is unexpected...But I really did want to talk."

You raised an eyebrow

"About?" you tried to hide your heart beating a bit faster than usual. Santi always had that affect on you. His curls, his eyes and his arms.

It was hard to deny that he wasn't beautiful.

Which is why you two sometimes made out in his car during a hang out or you both would make up excuses to leave Frankie's party sooner.

Santiago looked at you, shifting his body towards you

"Look, Y/N. Let's not kid ourselves..You and I have this connection. I mean, we tend to have really nice make out sessions in my car or I can't keep my eyes off of you at the gatherings. I can't even help it when we hug to just want to allow my hands wander around your waist... I am tired of this cat and mouse game, Y/N."

You nodded your head as you blushed leaning close

"Okay what do you want to do then? Call it quits?" You ask sincerely

Santi smirks and shakes his head as he places his palm on your face

"En realidad, I want the opposite I want us to be together. I want you, and I hope you want me too..Unless I am reading the signs wrong?" He explained out loud

You giggle as you straddle his lap, placing his hands on your hips as you lean in to kiss him.

Santiago let's put a moan, places you against his erecting penis on his jeans.

You could not help but to giggle and pull away

"Okay, yeah. Let's try to be together. I'm in."

Santiago's face was filled with hope and admiration for you, that's exactly what he wanted to hear.

His hands sweep over your sides, reaching to grab handfuls of your ass as he smirks cheekily as he gives your ass a good and loud smack

"Fuck." Your head falls back a bit, especially  when he slots against you, hips rocking in a teasing rhythm.

Santiago begins to sucking kisses in a searing hot trail down each newly revealed part of skin with every piece of clothing he rips from you.

When he reaches your pj shorts, he yanks them down your legs.

Santi's eyes burn darker at the wet patch growing on the fabric of your underwear.

Santiago smirks and begins to toy with your clit. You suck in air as you dug your nails in his shoulders.

You whimper out as Santiago lays you down on the couch, he was on top now. In control.

His impatient hands grasp at your arms to drag you towards his body and you jerk when his cock nudges at your sex as you clumsily wrap your legs his hips.

Santiago places your panties to the side, and sees the glistening of your cunt. His mouth waters, he knew what he sweet he wanted to taste tonight

Santi slowly fills you till he bottoms out. You are so completely full  that your mouth drops open, you had never felt such a man to fill your walls, greeting each corner inside of you

You straighten up with a moan as the new position has him sliding in deeper and slowly you begin rolling your hips, rising off his length a little bit further each time.

Your nails scraping down his chest and he hisses before thrusting sharply into you, knocking a hoarse cry from your lungs as the head of his cock spears against something vital.

Your arms buckle and Santi's arms are wrapping around you the minute your back arches you cry out

"Puta madre! Santiago!"

The neighbors were sure to hear you as you cried out more which caused Santi to place, his mouth hot against your temple as he makes soothing sounds to ease you down from your climax.

Soon enough, he was reaching his end as he grunted into your ear, and placing your leg over his shoulder.

You feel it when he reaches his end.

You feel his cock thicken inside you and throb and then there was a rush of warmth as his lips slide carelessly over your cheek.

Parting on a strangled cry of your name, Santiago brushes your curls away from your face as he leans down to kiss you again.

As he pulls away, and brings you up to face him with hazed eyes Santiago says

"This is way better than some Halloween sweets."

You playfully smack his chest, as he laughs and continues to kiss you. The two of you were going to have a long night.