I'm Here

Javier Peña x Female Reader

Summary: Peña never thought that things would go south, but that was part of the job. Right?

Word Count: 1.5k

Warning tags: Nightmare, a bit graphic, symptoms of sleep paralysis, a bit of angst and some fluff.

A/n: Which other character would you guys like to see from Pedro's multiverse?

Javier kept shouting behind you as the both of you ran through the streets of Colombia

Javier kept shouting behind you as the both of you ran through the streets of Colombia. You guys had been sent out to receive information from the other agents but it was a set up. The agents were long gone, buried 6 feet under. Either below the ocean, lake or dirt but it didn't matter. At this point, you had to listen to Peña's orders.

-"Keep fucking running! And don't look back!" You continued to run as fast as your body could carry you.
You halted next to an alleyway. You quickly ducked and turned to look at Javier

- "This way! We can make it!" You yelled out, hopefully he could hear you even with gunshots being fired.

You ran into the alleyway, and found a rusty fire escape stairs. Your first attempt to grab it was a fail.

You felt your blood rushing and your heart beating against your throat. You jumped once more, and felt the tips of your fingers nearly grasping the metal, but your hand slipped.

-"Fuck damn it!" You yelled out, and tried to jump again. Before you could, the gunshots and screaming were coming closer. You needed to hurry the fuck up.
You breathed in, taking in all of the noise, sweat and screams in. You leaped with all of your strength, and grabbed the damn stairs. Now you just had to pull it down, since it was stuck. You placed all of your weight to pull it down until you felt a pair of hands on your hips "NO WAIT PLEASE!" You screamed.

"It's OKAY. It's me. I'm gonna help you pull it down." Javier said, urging you to hurry up as well. With the both of you, you were successfully able to bring the stairs down.

Before you moved to the side to allow Javier to go up first, Javier held onto your face

- "Baby, okay climb up first and I'll join you".
Your skin ran cold "What? Javier no, you need to go up first!" You pleaded with him.

-Javier shook his head "I'll be right behind you, every step of the way. Okay? Go up first".

You were about to argue with his request until he said "That's an order Agent L/N". Your lips were sealed and you nodded in agreement. Javier quickly kissed you and urged you to go up. You followed his orders.

Each and every step felt like climbing the sequoia sempervirens. You felt your heartbeat every second and you glanced down to check on Javier. He was on the lookout.

You finally reached the top, and peered through the window. It was an empty apartment, just to your guys' luck. You swiftly opened the window, and felt the cool draft hit your skin.