Thank You

Pairing: Miguel O'Hara x Female Reader

Summary: Miguel lives two doors down to a talented and aspiring broadway actress in Nueva York. One night the actress decides to break up with her fiancé since they don't support their dreams. Miguel of course overhears the fight and steps in.

*Trope: Next Door Neighbor*

Warning tags: small but cute conversation, angst, abusive fiancé, violent arguing, fluff and Miguel being over protective.

WC: 1.7k

Y/n claimed up the stairs to her apartment with a bag of groceries

Y/n claimed up the stairs to her apartment with a bag of groceries. After a successful night, she still had normal duties to perform: buying groceries, is one of them.

Something simple that your fiancé couldn't do but you didn't mind.

As you climbed the last flight of stairs you felt the brown paper bag beginning to tear right under you.

Your eyes widened in fear and you ran up the last flight of stairs but before you could open your apartment door, the bag had bursted open.

You sighed in frustration and began to pick up the items. Just your lucky day.

You picked up the items and tried to place them against your chest. Sure this dress wasn't cheap but you weren't going to allow the food to go to waste.

All of a sudden a tall shadow looms over you, and in a deep voice someone asks you "Do you need help?"

You turned around and saw your neighbor Miguel. You were stunned by hearing his voice. Just by seeing him in the lobby, you could tell how handsome and well dressed he was.

You quickly snapped out of your daydream when you said

"Hola Miguel, cómo estás! Sure? I mean unless you have an extra bag? Looks like my groceries decided to go on a trip through the hallway".

Miguel laughed at your silly joke and like magic, he handed you a reusable bag. You raised an eyebrow in surprise that he came prepared.

Miguel helped you to place your groceries back into the bag, and everything seemed to be in order again.

Miguel was a quiet and mysterious neighbor but he was always sweet to you.

Either giving you a quick smile when seeing you down the hallway or waving goodbye as you walked into the apartment building.

"Gracias Miguel. I owe you one, here! Keep these oranges, at least for helping me".

Miguel was going to object until he felt your skin under his, he felt the room spin for a moment since your skin was intoxicating.

"Thanks Y/N, that's very amable de ti. If you ever need help you know that I live two doors down"

You gave him a bright smile and agreed as you got your apartment door open.