Chapter 24 I Just Wanted Some Cookie Dough Ice Cream!

Piper's POV

"Are we there yet, are we there yet , are we there yet, are we there yet, are w-" 

"SHUT UP LEO" an angry Clarisse and Annabeth yelled, effectively cutting him off. 

"I can't take much more of this" Nico said annoyed as he motioned to a bouncing, sugar high Leo. 

"I told you not to feed him cake" Jason said pointedly. 

"I didn't feed it to him he stole it" Nico protested. Percy pulled his panda pillow pet that he had bought after Octavian slaughtered his first one over his ears. 

"Be quite I'm tired" he mumbled as he snuggled into Annabeth's side, still clutching his panda pillow pet.

 "Yes were're here, it's freedom" Leo screamed cheerfully as we spotted the camp below us. 

"So should we make some epic entrance or something" Frank asked as we landed in front of the camp where the campers were waiting for us like last time. 

Before anybody could react Leo climbed down the ship screaming "TO FREEDOM". 

"Or not" Frank muttered.

We climbed down the ship and faced the past campers who were staring at us in shock, their mouths gaping open. "Ha this never get's old" Conner said laughing at their expressions. Well of course not how could time travel ever get boring? A younger version of Jason, Leo, Annabeth, and I walked up. 

"Whoa we look so weird" JG (JG is past Jason, the demigods with initials are the past demigods) said shocked. 

"Please weird? More like awesome" Leo scoffed as he flipped his hair jokingly. 

"Nice to know that you don't change Leo" PM said laughing. 

"Anyway-" AC started but was interrupted my yells. We all looked towards the ship to see a fighting Percy and Jason. The past campers looked on in horror. If only they knew I thought laughing. Percy and Jason, while they did have some tension about leadership, had an almost instantaneous bromance. They were probably arguing about something stupid.

The next couple of sentences that came out of their mouths proved that.

"How dare you Jason Grace" Percy yelled, a furious expression on his face. 

"Back off Jackson" Jason snapped. JG looked on worriedly.

 "Give me back my cookie sparky" Percy yelled.

 "Never" Jason declared. The horrified looks on the campers face's changed to amusement and disbelief. 

"Are they seriously fighting over a cookie" AC asked, her eyebrows raised.

 "Please it's Percy, of course he is, plus his mom's blue cookie are totally worth fighting over" I said thinking about those cookies, they were heavenly. I was practically drooling just thinking about them. Annabeth rolled her eyes, grabbed the cookie out of a surprised Jason's hand, and ate it. 

"NOOOOOOO" Percy and Jason wailed staring at Annabeth in horror. I burst out laughing at how sad they looked, it was like the world had been ripped out from under their feet. 

"Are they serious" PM asked looking surprised.

 "Unfortunately yes" Hazel said laughing. 

"Wait so Percy's going to be okay" AC asked panicked. The boys stopped their fighting at that question and and walked over towards us. 

"Yup I'm totally fine" Percy said happily. 

"Except in the head" Nico added laughing. Percy pouted but froze as AC started to cry in relief.

KG grabbed Annabeth into a comforting hug. 

"God Annie I didn't know it was this bad" Percy said, sadness in his eyes. Annabeth sighed and wrapped her arms around him, burrowing her head in his chest. Percy kissed the top of her head. "I'm so sorry Wise Girl" he mumbled. 

"It's not your fault Percy, it's that stupid cow sending, memory erasing, evil, unloved, brainless, bitch" Annabeth fumed. Everybody stared at her before bursting out laughing. 

"Oh my god" I said as I choked on my laughter.

 "Your turning into Percy" Travis cried in mock horror. 

"It's the Percy disease, save yourselves" Conner cried dramatically.I noticed JG, PM, and LV looked confused. 

"Percy has a habit for insulting and ticking off gods" I explained still laughing.

 "How is he still alive then" JG asked with wide eyes.

 "I have a talent" Percy said flipping his hair. 

"Idiot" I heard Annabeth mumbled. Trying to hold in my laugh I bit my lip, keeping the air in. After successfully swallowing the laugh I frowned. My chest felt kind of weird why did it feel like th-"HIC" I hiccuped loudly. 

Everybody stopped laughing and stared at me. I grinned sheepishly "whoops?" "Sorry guys I-HIC" I started to say but was interrupted by another hiccup.  Aww man I internally wined I hated having the hiccups.

 "Looks you have a bad case of the hiccups Pipes" Leo said laughing. 

"Thanks for that Leo" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Your welcome" Leo said grinning, oblivious to my sarcasm. I mentally facepalmed. 

"Anyway we're getting off track, we came here for a reason" Annabeth said loudly to the crowd. I grinned, of course Annabeth was the one to take control. "The reaso-" Annabeth started to say but I interrupted her with an embarrassingly loud hiccup. 

"Sorry" I said blushing. I hated the hiccups! 

"The reason we're here is to tell you guys something very important".

 "No shit" a camper yelled but was silenced by Annabeth's icy glare. 

"Though you might have already guessed by seeing Percy from our time, your Percy is perfectly fine" she said calmly. 

"Yeah if you call falling off an ice berg, getting chased through the woods by angry gorgons with Cheese 'n' Wieners, and an angry panda pillow pet killing Octavian trying to get everyone to turn against you and kill you fine" Percy muttered. I just hiccuped in response. 

"So he's okay" AC asked  hopefully. 

"Yeah he's fine" Annabeth answered with a smile. Annabeth and the rest of the campers all breathed sighs of relief. 

"I'm soooo going to kill him for scaring my like this" AC declared scowling. Percy winced and rubbed his shoulder, probably remembering Annabeth's judo flipping skills. 

A silence settled over the crowd. "Uh what do we do now.." Frank trailed off awkwardly. We all stayed silent since no one knew the answer. 

"How about we get ice cream" Conner suggested grinning. My eyes lit up at his suggestion. Man I did love ice cream! 

"Sorry children but someone ate it all" Chiron said apologetically. 

"Percy did, well our Percy did, before you know the whole kidnapping thing" GU added. We all turned to look pointedly at Percy. Just one bite of cookie dough ice cream, is that to much to ask I thought. I just wanted some cookie dough ice cream! I was cut off from mourning my ice cream by another loud hiccup forcing it's way out of my mouth. I growled, I really hated the hiccups. As I was about to voice my complaints I heard something bristle in the bushes behind me. Frowning I turned around to look but found nothing. It was probably just an animal or something I thought, consoling myself.  Suddenly a figure burst out of the trees and and tackled me to the ground with a yell before I even had the chance to scream. 

My head hit the ground with a thud and everything went blurry. First hiccups, then no ice cream, and now this? "This sucks" I mumbled before everything went black. 

Surprise! Here's a nice cliffhanger for everyone ;)  I'm soooo incredibly sorry that I took so long to update and that this chapter is so short but I promise to make it up to you with a even better update next time!

- Yours Truly, Percypotterlover