Chapter 4 JG, PM, LV, FZ, HL

PM's POV

 I looked around in shock, one day i'm imagining ways to kill Jane and make it look like an accident (they would never work but a girl could dream), and the next I go hurtling through some kind of portal and end up with my but on the floor with a crowd of people staring at me. There were four other kids beside me looking about as shocked as I was, though I couldn't help but look at one of them, the blonde one with blue eyes and a cute curved scar on his lip. '' HOLY MOTHER OF PIZZA WHERE AM I'' one of the boys yelled, he had curly dark brown hair and an mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

 ''Your at Camp Half Blood child'' a kind looking man said, my mouth dropped open. (In this story the Greeks won't judge the Jason, Frank, and Hazel to harshly about being Roman once its revealed) "OMG YOUR HALF PONY'' the boy called out again. 

''Did you just say omg?'' the blonde haired one asked him eyebrows raised, a smile tugging at his lips. 

"How are you not surprised!'' the boy called ''he's half pony!'' 

''I'm half horse child'' the horse guy said looking annoyed.

 ''Nope i'm not surprised and neither are they'' the blonde haired boy said pointing to a Chinese kid who had black hair and had that baby look to him and a mocha colored girl with dark, brown, curly hair. (Also Frank is already at Camp Jupiter though he hasn't been there for long) 

''Well I have no idea what i'm doing here or who you people are so if you could tell me that would be great'' I said sounding a bit annoyed but in all fairness you would be to if no one was telling you where you are, who they are, and why one guy is half horse! (One more fact, Camp doesn't have barriers but the gods put up wards so most monsters stay away though there is the occasional couple of monsters that get in, just wanted to make things more interesting ;) ) 

''Well have you ever heard of the Greek gods in the myths'' one older girl said, she was muscled and had a red tank top, tan knee length shorts, a bandanna wrapped around her hair, stringy brown hair, and was leaning into to a brown haired guy.

 ''Yeah'' I said, the guy who had called the horse dude half pony also nodded his head. 

''Well there not myths there real and basically they elope with mortals and they have kids, half god half mortal, that's us, and our job is to train here so we can kill monsters and not die.''

 ''Way to put it bluntly'' The guys she was leaning into said.

 ''Shut up Chris'' she said. 

''N-no way that's not possible'' I said, being absolutely shocked would be an understatement.

 ''Whoa'' the other guy who had that twinkle in his eye said.

 ''Well you better believe it because it's true'' the blonde haired guy said grimly.

 ''Wait'' a brown haired girl with green eyes said. ''I've never seen you at camp before, so how do you know about the gods and are still alive.''

 ''Because were Roman'' the Mocha skinned girl said. There was an instant uproar from the campers. 

''Everyone calm down!'' the horse dude said seriously, they started to calm down. ''Let's not jump to conclusions, obviously they are not a threat to us, they would have tried to kill us already if they where, plus there only twelve.'' The campers nodded there heads at this though some seemed a little suspicious, the Chinese guy then proceeded to tell them about Camp Jupiter with a few interjections from the Blonde haired guy.

 ''Why don't we all tell each other our names'' the mocha colored girl suggested, ''I'm Hazel''. 

"I'm Frank'' the Chinese guy said. 

''I'm Leo'' the the mischievous looking one said.\

 "I'm Jason'' the blonde haired one said.  

That's a nice name I thought. ''I'm Piper'' I said. I was still shocked out of my mind though, this couldn't all be real could it. Suddenly something heavy and black pounced on me, forcing me to the ground with a painful thud. I stared at it, it had black fur, long sharp teeth, and black eyes, nothing like any dog I've ever seen, maybe the whole demigod thing wasn't a joke. 

''Hell-hound!'' someone screamed but before I could react I felt a sharp burning pain in my side. I screamed in pain, before i felt the weight on me being lifted, and strong arms lifting me up holding me close to their body, I looked up and saw Jason's concerned face before I blacked out.