Chapter 14 Capture the Flag

Annabeth POV

 Okay so we have Percy, Jason, Thalia, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Travis, Conner, Katie, Nico, Clarisse, Chris, and I against the rest of the campers, Grover wasn't playing, he was to tired from using his nature magic. "Okay so we're out numbered but we do have more skill, experience, and power" I said to the rest of the group.  "Here's what were going to do: Piper, Thalia, Katie, and Hazel will be on defense, We'll cause a distraction and pretend to rush them head on, Percy, Jason, Nico, Clarisse, and Frank will do that, while that's happening Travis and Conner will sneak around the back and steal the flag. The Athena campers know that we wouldn't do a rush and would probably send people to capture the flag so we'll pretend that the group is Leo, Chris, and I. We'll take the people who are defending the flag, and while that's happening Travis and Conner will steal the flag." I was pretty proud of my plan. 

"Once a wise girl, always a wise girl" Percy said, I rolled my eyes but couldn't help kissing him on the cheek.  He turned beet red when Jason mimed fainting.

 "Okay so everyone got it" I questioned, they all nodded their heads. 

"LET'S GO KICK SOME BUT" Leo cheered. 

 "You know technically we're kicking our own buts because we're taking down our past selves" Piper said rolling her eyes.

 "Way to ruin the mood" Travis pouted. 

Percy POV

"Okay you guys ready" I asked.

 "Yup, let's go kick some ass!" Clarisse cheered. 

"Gods you almost swear more than Hazel's horse" I grumbled. Frank laughed having heard the story from Hazel while the other just looked confused.

 "Well I like her horse" Clarisse said seriously while Nico just shook his head. 

"Okay let's go" Jason said.

 "One, two, three" I counted and we charged. "PEANUT BUTTER" I yelled, while the rest just screamed "AHHHHHHH". Mine was way cooler. Clarisse slammed her spear into campers helmets, knocking them unconscious, Nico made giant cracks in the battle field, Jason was throwing lightning at points near the campers and flying around, and Frank had turned into an elephant and was charging around the place. I created a mini hurricane bulldozing random campers, oh it was on! 

Piper POV

So far nothing had happened, the other team was probably occupied with the rush. Suddenly I heard a war cry and campers started rushing toward us! I unsheathed my dagger and charged with the rest of the girls. I kicked one camper in the back of their knee and they crumpled, I twirled and  slammed the hilt of Katropis in another's helmet . Katie and I had ended up back to back fighting with our daggers, Hazel was fighting with her sword, and Thalia was alternating between throwing lightning and shooting arrows. I slashed a guy on the arm and he fell back , I proceeded to kick him in the chest, sending him flying. We had taken about one fourth of the army out but we needed help, there were definitely way more campers than we had expected. I pulled out my waki-talki that we were given before the game started, Chiron had thought the numbers were to uneven so he had given us an advantage. "Annabeth come in, its's Piper" Annabeth's voice came on as I side stepped a girls kick. "Annabeth we need- HAZEL WATCH OUT" I yelled cutting my self off, I threw my self into Hazel, knocking her to the ground, the arrow that was about to hit her flying over her head. 

"Piper what happened" Annbeth yelled.

 "Hazel nearly got hit with an arrow. There are to many campers we're being overwhelmed!" I yelled. I felt a flash of pain in my arm, I dropped the walki talki to see my arm dripping in blood, a large, deep, gash running down it.