Chapter 22 Time to Time Travel

Hey guys so just to clear things up the future demigods are time traveling to the point in time when Camp Half-Blood  had just won the Titan war. The campers from this time will be called by the initials. Ex. Percy Jackson = PJ, the future campers will be called by their normal names. If you have any questions feel free to ask I get it can be a little confusing :) 

No one's POV

 "Stop moving" Leo exclaimed looking at Conner in exasperation. 

"I can't help it, it tickles" Conner replied laughing. Leo took a new fake tattoo and stuck it on Conner's arm, giving him a look that said 'you better not move or I swear to the gods I'll throw you overboard'. Conner stuffed his fist in his mouth to keep himself from laughing. 

"Sup guys" Percy said walking into Leo's room. Percy didn't need much altering, after tartarus he had changed his look a little bit. He found leather jackets could stand more damage than hoodies and had gotten a tattoo of a trident on his forearm in blue ink. His jacket was rolled up to reveal the tattoo. Unknown to the rest of the crew he had also gotten 'Annabeth' tattooed on his lower back where his Achilles spot used to be in cursive font. He had also taken a liking to ray-bans, because..... well it was just sunny. Leo had given Percy a few fake piercings to stick on himself. He had two on his left eyebrow, one on his lip, and a black stud on the top of his right ear. He had also traded in his navy blue vans for black combat boots.

 "You" Leo said in a diva voice "look faaaaabulous", snapping his fingers in a zig-zag motion. Conner stood up and Travis stood up form the corner of the room where he was searching for a tattoo. They donned similar outfits, black jeans, white muscle t-shirts, and combat boots. Conner had a tattoo sleeve and Travis had a spiked punk bracelet and several ear piercings. Their cheeky grins gave them away though Percy thought inwardly laughing. Leo had gone for the more punk look, spiked bracelets, ear cuffs, and skulls. He had also tried to get Nico's skull ring, Nico nearly broke Leo's nose. Leo decided he was better off without it anyway, that and he didn't have a death wish. Nico didn't change a thing, he didn't need to, the guys teased him constantly about it. Chris, who was passed out on the couch asleep, had gotten a look like Travis and Conner but had gone a little overboard with the tattoos. There was barley any visible skin left, Chris thought it was awesome. Grover had gone with a leather jacket, ray-bans, and a custom made tattoo that said 'I'm a dam goat not a donkey'. Everyone told him that he spelled dam wrong except Percy who burst out laughing. 

 Frank and Jason came in, both wearing leather jackets and looking uncomfortable. "My nose piercing is itchy" Frank said scrunching up his nose, "plus my tattoo tickles." 

"Oh man up" Leo said at the same time as Conner spoke.

 "I know right, I told you it wasn't just me Mr.McShizzle" Conner said turning to Leo. 

"Idiots" Jason said facepalming, Percy was to busy trying to figure out a way to turn his orange juice blue.

 "Perce it's ORANGE juice if you add blue it's just gonna turn green" Nico said shaking his head.

 "Never, blue orange juice will prevail!" Percy cried stubbornly.

"I really am surrounded by idiots" Jason muttered. Percy chucked his spoon which he was stirring his juice with at Jason's head.

 "Okay guys we've arrived in the past it's time to get our prank on" Leo said smiling mischievously. 

The guys walked out onto the deck and the girls eye's widened, their mouths dropped open surprise. "Holy Poseidon" Annabeth said looking at the guys shock. 

"That's a lot of tattoos" Clarisse said to Chris trying to sound mad but the shock still seeped through. Katie walked up to Travis and poked him on the forehead, as if making sure that he was real.