Chapter 3 Chris Rodriguez and Clarisse la Rue

No Ones POV

Clarisse slashed through two monsters at a time, Chris stabbed another one and rolled to miss claw that took a swipe at him, they both had determination etched across their features. They cut, jabbed, sliced, diced, and thrust away all the monsters. The Campers looked on in shock, while the future campers looked at this like it was completely normal, this fact worried Chiron, in what universe could this be considered normal. ''Where the Hades are we!'' Chris exclaimed.

 ''What are you talk- what the Zeus!'' Clarisse exclaimed looking around.

 ''Sup guys'' Travis and Conner said in unison then glared at each other. Katie explained to Clarisse and Chris why they where here and who was coming. 

"Whatever'' Clarisse said though she had looked mildly surprised. She leaned in to Chris's side, CLR looked at CR weirdly and they both blushed though CLR would probably kill anyone who mentioned it.

 ''Sooooo'' Chris said awkwardly .''What do we do now?" 

''Well'' Travis started.

''There should be a bright light delivering a camper or two right about''Conner went on.

 ''NOW'' they both yelled. Nothing happened.

 ''Umm well obviously that didn't work so why don't we let the campers ask some questions'' Katie suggested. 

''Ok midgets anyone want to ask us anything'' Clarisse asked, TS and CS raised their hands.

 ''Ok mini us ask away'' Travis and Conner asked in unison.

 ''Well'' TS said ''you guys were really protective of Percy when Mr.D insulted him'', ''so are we close in the future'' CS finished.

 ''Well'' Travis said ''Percy is the best friend you could ever ask for, he's loyal to the end and always has your back.''

 ''Plus he treats everyone at camp like their his friends, even the new campers, so even if you don't know him that well you would be protective of him Conner said. 

''Though we do know him better than some of the campers, word of advice DON'T prank Percy, it was fun when he was younger but now he just blasts you with freezing water'' Travis said. PJ stood there in awe, wow he actually had friends who cared about him and he sounded REALLY powerful. 

''Wait'' PJ said ''so i have actually friends'' he said in awe looking up at them. 

''Well yeah'' Conner said uncomfortably why did PJ look so shocked.

 ''But don't you have friends now?'' Travis asked.

 ''No, only Grover, but he's my best friend'' 

 ''Wow'' Conner said as he looked at Travis, even Chris and Clarisse looked surprised. Suddenly there was another blast of light but instead of leaving a future camper behind there were 5 younger looking campers and they looked scared out of their wits.