Chapter 11 The Gods of Olympus

Annabeth's POV

 I smiled, it was nice going through all our past memories, sure there were bad ones, but some were hilarious, especially the ones with Percy in it. Suddenly there was a flash of light, and there were the Olympian gods. Aphrodite was trying to convince Artemis and Athena to date, Ares and Hephaestus were arguing over Aphrodite, Hades was arguing with Demeter about Persephone, Poseidon and Zeus were arguing about whether sea disasters or air disasters were best, Dionysus was already here but had taken out a diet coke and winery magazine, and Hestia was tending to the Camp half blood fire. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT US HERE" Zeus thundered. (Hahahaha get it thunderd, hahaha no) Percy stepped forward and pretty much gave a speech like the one he had given to Percy.J and Luke.C. The gods looked shocked.

 "So anyway we were about to tell the tale of my first quest" Percy said. 

"Wait first quest" Poseidon asked alarmed.

 "Yup, I go on like five and my life for the past year or so had been like one, this is like the first time I've been back to camp in around a year or two" I sighed. I had really missed camp and it reminded me of when Percy was gone. Poseidon was really pale, I hoped he didn't faint. Percy seemed to know what I was thinking, he gave me a knowing look, and pulled me closer to his side, kissing me. Now Athena looked like she was going to faint, what was with people and fainting these days? Percy.J , AC, and PJ were blushing again, and I resisted the urge to giggle.

 "So are you going to start with your little quest or not" Luke.C snarled, Hermes looked shocked and sad as Travis and Conner filled him in on the details of his betrayal.  

"I bet this punk couldn't do much" Ares said eyeing PJ. 

"Yeah well this 'punk' beat you" I said smiling proudly. The entire camps and Olympians eyes widened, Percy blushed, he was way to modest. 

Nico POV

Holy Zeus, that's right not Holy Hades people have got to stop using my fathers name as a curse word!  Anyways, Percy beat up Ares?! I knew he was crazy, but whoa, then again he did beat my dad and his army. "That's impossible a demigod could never defeat a god" Zeus said, I rolled my eyes. Seriously Percy beat up a Titan and he's saying that he couldn't take down a god?

 "Actually" I said "He did and he defeated my dad and an entire army of 100 skeleton warriors in less then five minutes."  Their eyes got so wide I could have sworn that they were about to pop out of their heads, I also never knew that Percy could turn that red. All the future demigods looked shocked, even Annabeth, we had never told them about what had happened in the forest. A rush of shame flooded me as I remembered the events that happened that day but I knew that Percy forgave me and didn't blame me, well now anyways.  

"How did you beat me though, no one EVER beats me!" Ares exclaimed indignantly.

 "Yeah well he did and he beat Hades and we might find out how he beat you if you be quiet" Thalia said annoyed. The gods looked shocked that someone would talk to them like that. 

"Sorry, I've been hanging around kelp head here to much" she said motioning to Percy, and I snorted. 

"So who's ready to here about my first quest" Percy asked, his face finally going back to the normal color. I snorted, Percy looked at me confusedly.

 "Your face is finally back to its normal color Mr.modest" I said smirking, he blushed at this, causing the camp to laugh, Poseidon, Hermes, and Apollo all cracked grins. 

"So back to the story" Percy said. 

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter its just that I wanted to have the gods in the story but wanted to have a separate chapter for the story of Percy's quest, I promise the next chapter will be extra long :)