Chapter 8 Piper Mclean and Jason Grace

PM POV

 My mouth fell open, staring at my future self. I looked older, more knowledge behind my eyes, though my choppy hair was still the same, my clothes were too dirty to tell what I was wearing. I watched in awe as I slashed through a monster with a golden dagger, like I had done it a thousand times. My vision shifted to Jason, he also looked older, his eyes held concentration. The monsters started to close in on them. Suddenly a monster grabbed future me from behind, she twisted and kicked in the gut but fell to the ground. She sat up and groaned rubbing her head and looking a little woozy as she struggled to stand up. Jason growled and seconds later the monsters were reduced to dust with lightning, a bit more powerful than Thalia's. He then flew into the sky and kicked the remaining monsters in the head, killing them, with the help of piper who had gotten back on her feet, dagger in her hand. My mouth was open in shock Jason could fly, I was a good fighter? "Jason where are we" future me asked.

 "Oh gods" Jason said, taking in his surroundings. Annabeth stepped up quickly and gave a brief explanation of what was happening.

Jason POV

"Well at least we get a break from the war" Piper said beside me, I nodded. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into my side, and kissed her forehead. 

"Wha- are we dating in the future?" mini me asked looking shocked but there was a happy  glimmer in his eyes. 

I smiled. "yup" I said, watching PM and JG look at each other and started blushing but they both looked secretly happy. 

Piper POV

"When did I learn to fight?" little me asked in awe. 

"Well you train at Camp Half Blood and learn to fight with Katropis" I said holding up my dagger. 

"You fight with Katropis" AC asked.

 "Yup in fact your the one that helped me pick it up" I said smiling at AC. She looked so innocent and carefree, like she wasn't carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders, an expression that we all held, her and Percy especially. I heard that they actually did hold the weight of the sky though. 

Thalia POV

I smiled inwardly, Jason and Piper made a cute couple, and I was happy for them despite being a huntress and all. Piper seemed different from the other Aphrodite girls, for one makeup wasn't her number one priority. "I-I was wondering what am I like in the future" PJ said looking up at us with sparkling sea green eyes. "Its just that you all talk about me like i'm some kind of hero but I don't get it, i'm not strong or powerful or any of that stuff, I can't even stand up to Gabe" he said scowling when he mentioned the name Gabe, wasn't that his old step-father before Paul? I was shocked though, I had no idea that Percy would ever have these doubts, he's always been the one to help everyone with their problems and doubts I never realized that he would have them to, I mentally facepalmed, no one could take it all not even Percy. Suddenly Annabeth spoke up.

 "Percy you go through so many things and they all lead up to you being the guy that you are in the future but your loyalty, selflessness, bravery, kindness, and friendliness make you a hero, and those are qualities that you have even right now . Who always stands up to bullies, who is kind to everyone they meet, who stands by their friends till the very end, who's part of our family, you". 

"Your not completely annoying." Clarisse finished.

"Looks like your going to have a chance to learn about yourself a bit more" Nico said as a bright light appeared leaving the one and only Percy Jackson and an army of monsters.