Chapter 17 The Titan's Curse Part 2

Percy's POV

"Okay so back to my quest" I said, we were all in the pavilion about to listen to the rest of the story about my third quest. "So the teeth were planted and out sprung skeletons. "

 "Seriously, this just keeps on getting better and better" PJ said in a fake cheery voice. 

"Bow down to Perseus Jackson, the king of sarcasm" Leo said dramatically. I rolled my eyes but didn't argue, I tended to be a little sarcastic sometimes....okay a lot. 

"So Atlas was about to give the skeletons a scrap of fabric from one of the hunters jackets, once they smelt it they would be able to chase the hunters and find them no matter what" I said.  The campers gasped, the future campers to as only Grover and Thalia had been there. "So I ran and grabbed the piece of fabric, and the skeleton grabbed a piece of my shirt instead."

 "Thanks by the way Perce" Thalia said smiling gratefully. 

"No problem" I said waving her off, she was my cousin it's not like I wouldn't have done anything. AC gave PJ a beaming smile who in turn became beet red, okay maybe we really were oblivious I thought. 

"Luke was there and knew it was me, because Thalia, Grover, and I were the only ones who were there when Annabeth was kidnapped and saw her hat, and he already knew where Thalia and Grover were. So I ran out, trying to find Grover, Thalia, and the rest of the hunters, when I heard a loud kind of growl behind me and swung my sword" I said. Oh gods this part was so funny, I had tried to kill Rachel after she blew her nose. I started to laugh at the memory while everyone looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Dude your about to be killed by skeletons, how is that funny" Clarisse demanded, looking confused. 

"You'll see" I said shaking my head, oh gods that was hilarious. "So I turn around to fight the skeleton when it turns it out it was just a girl blowing her nose and I had tried to decapitate her" I stated seriously. The campers started to laugh.

 "So that's how you met Rachel" Thalia said, laughing.

"I still can't believe that your the one who found our oracle" Katie said, shaking her head. The past campers mouths fell open.

 "What an oracle so it moved on to another body? Was it that girl Rachel's body? How is that even possible? How does it effect her?" AC blurted out questions non-stop. I had to hold in my laughter. 

"You'll find out, now she could see through the mist so I tried doing that snappy finger thing that Thalia does to manipulate the mist but it didn't work and she looked at me like I had grown three heads" I said laughing, along with the other demigods. "So I kept on running to find Thalia, Grover, Zoe, and Bianca. I got there and Thalia looked torn between being shocked and wanting to slap me" I stated.

 Jason gasped "But Thals never want's to hurt anyone, especially not you Percy" he said sarcastically. 

"I know right" Piper said, feigning surprise. 

"No Piper you've been corrupted" Thalia cried dramatically. 

"Come to the dark side Thals, we have McDonald's happy meals" Nico said. I started laughing remembering Nico's obsession with happy meals. 

"A little warning for you guys" I said to the past demigods. "Never give Nico happy meals or coffee, the coffee thing goes for Leo too, once he was shaking for two whole days" I said, shaking my head at the memory. 

"NO PERCY WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL" Leo and Nico cried dramatically. 

"Don't worry guys I know someone who can help you, I've had therapists on call since the day I met you" Annabeth replied. Piper and her high fived. The past demigods burst out laughing at our conversations.