Chapter 9 Percy Jackson

Percy POV

My chest heaved as I gulped in breaths, I was aware of a dull throbbing in my left arm where a monster had bit it, blood was streaming down my shirt but I had to keep fighting. I roared as I slashed through monster after monster, dodging, ducking, stabbing, jabbing, my senses on overdrive. After a couple of minutes I retreated a few of steps and took stock of my situation. I had killed about half of the monsters, only sustaining a couple of bruises and a small scrape on my leg. How would I take out the rest of the monsters, I couldn't kill them all by sword. Maybe I could use that lake and..... where the Hades did that lake come from! I looked around and saw that I was at Camp Half Blood but all the campers looked tiny except for some campers that had fought in the Giant war. Gods this was weirder than the time I accidentally turned my hair blue trying to make cookies. I summoned the water from the lake, surrounding me, the water rejuvenated, filling me with strength as I created a water tornado that lifted me of the ground. I could feel my eyes glowing, and if you've never felt that before its a weird as Annabeth not wanting to read. I could feel power coursing through me and I yelled as I let the water tornado loose on the monsters, crashing into them, drowning them, and crushing them into yellow dust. There was about one third of the monsters left. 

"HEY UGLIES YOU ALMOST SMELL AS BAD AS ARES AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING!" I yelled at the monsters. Note to self avoid Clarisse in case she heard said insult. I growled and punched the ground with my fist. Now you may be thinking 'why the hell did you the  punch ground are you stupid or something?' Well since I can create earthquakes the ground started to shake after I punched it, monster started flying through the air as yellow dust was blown around. I ducked and rolled to avoid a flying monster as it crashed through the air and slammed into a tree, I winced at the thought of the angry tree nymph that was probably going to be planning my death. I turned around to face the Camp that had their mouths open and looked at me like I had three heads. "So.... anyone care to tell me where in the Hades I am?" I asked smiling crookedly and rubbing the back of my neck kind of embarrassed that they saw the whole show I had just put on. It reminded me of the movie finding Nemo, man I loved that movie.  I forced Annabeth to watch it while we ate cookies, that day also happened to be the day of the blue hair accident and i'm getting off topic, blame the ADHD.

 "Seaweed brain!" I heard a voice say as I was tackled by a mass of blonde hair. 

"Wise Girl!" I exclaimed as embraced her, thank gods she was alive! I twirled her around and kissed her full on the lips.

No ones POV

PJ, AC, and the entire's camps mouth's fell open, except for the future of demigods of course, they were way too used to it. "I"m dating him!" AC exclaimed, she had though he was cute but not dating him, what about Luke?

 "Well I wouldn't say dating more like engaged" Travis and Conner said smirking. Percy had proposed to Annabeth before the Giant war, there had been a lot of crying and kissing. There was a loud thump and everyone spun around to see PJ sprawled unconscious on the floor. 

"Ummmm" Percy said kind of embarrassed by his past self's actions. "Oh I have an idea" Percy exclaimed. 

"That would be a first" Nico mutters, Thalia who had heard him snicked, they loved teasing their cousin. Percy shot a stream of water at PJ, which hit him directly. 

"Ugh five more minutes mom" PJ grumbled, the campers giggled.

 "Percy I made blue pancakes!" Jason called knowing how much he loved them. PJ was up in seconds. 

"Oh" he said blushing realizing what had happened. The camp started to laugh, and the future campers felt more content than they had in a long time. Suddenly a small boy around four years old came stumbling through into the camp pavilion. He was covered and dirt and blood, looking terrified. The Apollo campers surged forward but the boy jumped back and curled into a fetal position.

 "Please don't hurt me I'll do whatever you want don't hurt me!" he cried. The campers looked at the boy in shock, he had a mop of messy black hair and sea green eyes, he was Percy Jackson and by the looks of it he was abused. 

Percy POV

I remembered the day well, sure Gabe had hurt me, kicks, punches, shoves, nothing to hurtful or noticeable, nothing that I couldn't handle, but one day that had changed. I had come home from school, my mom was working late and wouldn't be back for a while. I was starving but I didn't dare go get food in fear of facing Gabe's wrath of interrupting his poker game. I had snuck into the dining room to grab a piece of pizza, but Gabe had caught me. I had been slammed into the wall, black spots clouding my vision. I was pummeled by Gabe under a flurry of punches and kicks,  I had falling to the ground my arms covering my head, trying to protect myself. I had hid it from my mom, if I rated on Gabe he would just hurt me even more. I stepped forward towards my younger self and sighed. "He beat you didn't he?"

No Ones POV 

"How did you know" he said frightened, while the campers looked at the three Percy's in shock, if this was younger Percy and he was beaten that means the other Percy's were to. 

"You can trust me I know how it feels." 

"No you don't no one does!" mini Percy exclaimed (mini Percy is going to be called Percy Jr from now on)

 "But I do because its happened to me before." At this the entire camp gasped, including the future campers, sure they had suspicions Percy.J being Percy and all but they had tried not to believe it, but here was the cold hard truth. Thalia was shocked sure all demigods had terrible pasts but Percy's was one of the worst, and here she thought that Percy had it easy, how dare anyone hurt the boy she has come to love as a brother. 

Nico was horrified, Percy had seemed so easy going, friendly, if anyone would have told him that Percy was abused he would have thought that they were crazy. 

 Piper was angry, how dare anyone hurt Percy like that , they must have been a horrible, disgusting person. Jason was feeling similar emotions, Percy seemed so at ease  it was hard seeing him being abused, Jason was also fuming with anger, how could anyone hurt Percy like that, they were really close now and pained him to see his almost like a brother get hurt.

 Leo was not happy, which was saying something considering the impish boy was normally a ball of energy. Percy was the leader that they all looked up to, the friend that they loved, if someone was hurting him they were going to die. 

Travis and Conner were ready to kill, Percy was like their brother, he was part of their family, Percy had always been so strong they would have never have guessed that he was abused, all they knew was that they would be there for him.

 Clarisse was flabbergasted sure she had hated him at first but now he was her friend, he has helped her when she needed it and believed  in her, he was a good friend and if anyone said otherwise she would break their face. 

 Chris was horrified, Percy had excepted him, despite what he had done, he was someone who was always there and an amazing person, it just wasn't fair. 

Katie was fuming, how dare anyone hurt Percy, he was their hero, their friend, their family, if you mess with him you mess with the rest of us.

 Frank was sad, how could someone hurt a little boy like that, Percy was there friend and NO ONE should be treated like that, especially not Percy.

 Hazel was crying, how DARE anyone hurt Percy he was kind, selfless, honorable, heroic, brave, loyal, things only people could dream of being, why did he it have to happen to him.

 Annabeth was devastated, Percy had gone through so much, fighting titans, monsters, leading army's, facing deaths, now this, it wasn't fair! Why him, why did he have to go through so much?! The rest of the campers were shocked, how could someone hurt a child like that it was demonic! They were also shocked by the future campers reaction, they must really care about him. PJ was surprised, he had never had friends before and these people looked ready to kill, some were even crying! Suddenly there was a familiar blinding flash of light and there was Percy Jackson, looking around fourteen, fighting head to head with a sixteen year old Luke. (Its one of their fights from the third book, I'll go into more detail in the next chapter, I wasn't sure about Luke's age so sorry if its wrong :)