Chapter 15 The Titans Curse Part 1

Sooooo I'm back from my vacation and as I promised here is chapter 15! Also I found this song called we are the brave by rebel coast and I absolutely looooove it, it totally reminds me of the seven and the demigods at camp half blood so check it out :) I Also decided that with each chapter I post I'll add a picture of funny fan art, the fan art is NOT mine as I can barley draw stick people. Also if you want the story from a certain demigods POV request it, I'll try to get to all of them :)

Jason POV

"Jason if you pace anymore your going to wear a hole in the carpet" Leo joked, though I could tell that he was worried about Piper as well. I was so confused, what happened to the girls, why weren't Thalia and Hazel affected, was Piper going to be okay? I groaned and started pacing again, Percy had his head in his hands, and was tapping his foot nervously, Travis was looking stressed and wringing his hands. The rest of the gang had gone back to the pavilion to tell the campers what was going on, but Percy, Travis, and I had refused to leave, Leo had come back to force us to eat something, but I was too stressed. Chrion came through the door and Travis and Percy stood up quickly,.

"Chiron whats going on, are they okay?" Percy asked.

 "Their fine child", we sighed in relief. 

"What happened though, their injuries couldn't be that bad" I said. 

"It seems that they were poisoned" Chiron said grimly. 

"What but how?" Travis asked worriedly. 

"It looks like they were all slashed by the same sword, the sword must have had poison on it". 

"Do you know who did it?" I asked. 

"Well one demigod is missing" Chrion sighed. "Who?" Travis asked.

 "Luke" Percy said before Chiron could answer. I growled. 

"How did you know" Travis said confused, anger in his eyes. 

"He was already getting the dreams from Kronos, it was only a matter of time before he did something like this" Percy said grimly. 

"Why weren't Thalia and Hazel affected though?" I asked confusedly. 

"Thalia had tackled a camper and cut her leg on the campers armor, and Hazel had gotten elbowed in the mouth, their injuries had nothing to do with the poisoned sword" Chiron stated. I sighed, gods this was stressful. 

"Can we go see them" I asked, Percy charged into the infirmary without waiting for an answer. \

"He never does change does he, always protecting the ones he loves" Chiron said smiling, a twinkle in his eye. 

"Nope, not even a little bit" I said smiling, before following Percy and Travis into the infirmary.

Annabeth POV

My throat felt dry and I felt like bees were buzzing in my head. My cheeks burning had faded away, which was a relief, but it was a little sore. I heard footsteps and heard voices, it was Travis, Percy, and Jason. "CRASH" I opened my eyes to see Percy lying on top of Travis groaning and Jason doubled over laughing.

 "Dude that looks so wrong" Jason said practically crying with laughter, I had to bite my lip to stop from giggling. Piper and Katie's eyes had opened but the Travis and Percy were to busy trying to untangle them selves and Jason was to busy laughing. I exchanged looks with Piper and Katie grinning evilly. One, two, I mouthed, three. "AHHHHHHH" we screamed.

 "AHHHH" the boys screamed, Jason and Percy scrambled for their weapons. Travis, realizing that he had left his sword in the waiting room, grabbed the first thing he saw to defend himself,which happened to be a pillow. The girls and I were crying with laughter while the Jason and Percy looked confused and Travis blushed.