Chapter 20 The Battle of Olympus Part 1

Percy's POV

"Okay so after the whole skeleton warrior thing I tried to find Grover through my empathy link." 

"We have an empathy link?" GU asked curiously. 

"Yup, its normally easy to get your attention though, just mention food" I said snickering, GU blushed.

 "Hey its the same for you" Grover bleated. Well that was true... but what can I say I'm a growing boy. 

"I've contacted him before but this time it was different, the connection was fuzzy and muffled, Grover also wouldn't reply back" I said remembering how confusing that had been. "I tried to get his attention and eventually got it by screaming pancakes into his mind" I continued. 

"Dude you have no idea how weird that sounded" Leo said seriously but you could see the amusement in his eyes. Well now that I think about it that did sound pretty weird but didn't make my top ten. 

"Anyway" I continued, "it just got weirder after that, it was like a flood of colors and images."

 "Yeah that's weird" Conner agreed.

 "Duh" Katie said in an obvious tone. 

"So I remembered some of the images that had flashed through the link and went with Nico to find Grover" I said. "We eventually found him, Morpheus the god of sleep had put Grover to sleep for two months in a forest, Morpheus worked for Kronos" I finished. GU looked terrified and Grover made a face, remembering what had happened. "Then something really, really weird happened" I said. 

There was a gasp. "But Percy nothing weird ever happens around you" Travis said his hand covering his mouth in fake shock. I reached over and hit him on the arm. "Ow Perce why'd you do that" he wined, I gave him an are you serious look. 

"Okay let's move on from your guys's stupidity and continue with the story" Thalia said punching Travis and I.

I pouted and rubbed the now forming bruise on my arm. "Gods is this abuse Travis day?" Travis asked, pouting.

 "I hope so" Katie said cheerfully. The girls high fived her while Travis assumed a wounded appearance, she kissed him and his whole demeanor changed, he looked like a little boy on Christmas morning. Conner and I burst out laughing.

 "Dude your so whipped' I exclaimed laughing. Annabeth gave me a look and I quieted down, I did not need to face the wrath of Annabeth, its a terrifying experience. Conner burst out laughing, sure Conner laugh at my pain I thought and pouted.

"What is it with you boys and pouting" Piper asked shaking her head.

 "What you don't like it" Jason asked pouting giving her puppy dog eyes.

 "Sorry sparky but only Percy's puppy dog eyes work", Hazel and Annabeth nodded in agreement.

 "It took me a few years to learn to resist them" Annabeth said. I smiled victoriously, oh yeah who's the man I thought happily. 

The guys looked at me in wonder."Teach us how to do that" they pleaded, I sighed.

 "Okay I guess I could teach you guys how to become a ladies man, but it won't be easy" I said shaking my head, the girls burst out laughing. 

"Okay this is all great but can we get back to the story now" Clarisse demanded annoyed, we better start soon because an annoyed Clarisse can turn into an angry one, and an angry Clarisse is a scary one.

 "Anyway, something really weird happened, every mortal around us suddenly fell to the ground, asleep" I said, man that had totally freaked me out.